iso 1 ticket for my goat

8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
edited June 2013 in The Porch
Come on cubs fans....you know a goat at a pj concert is the only way to end the curse.
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    If you can only find a pair, I'll go splitsville with you so my dog can join us. They would get along GREAT!!
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    still need a pair for the turtle and the rabbit!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Field level preferred. He gets hungry during shows, and wrigley grass is his fave
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Wait, i still don't have tickets for myself yet. Shit! Can i buy your goats 2nd?
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    Wait, i still don't have tickets for myself yet. Shit! Can i buy your goats 2nd?
    mail 10c,maybe wolfs gets in without tix ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • EvieVedderEvieVedder NW Indiana Posts: 461
    What if the goat ate your ticket and then you couldnt get in? Goats are "baaaaaaaaad" (say it like a goat) luck in Wriglyville.
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    sadcubs.jpg
  • going to cry...

Ritual sacrificed my goat to secure my Wrigley tickets :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: . I'm missing the poor little fellow.

Still have my soul to pledge for tickets to a few fall shows. :lol:
    IF NOTHING IS EVERYTHING, I'LL HAVE IT ALL.

Vancouver 2003
    EV Vancouver 2008
    Winnipeg & Saskatoon 2011
    Wrigley July 2013
    Vancouver & Seattle 2013
    Tulsa, Lincoln & St. Paul 2014
    Mexico City 2015
    Quebec City, Ottawa, Wrigley 1 & 2 2016
    Seattle TOTD 1 & 2 2016 
    London 1, Cancelled / Boarderline, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2 2018
    Ohana 2019 
    ryanjp2323 wrote:
    going to cry...

Ritual sacrificed my goat to secure my Wrigley tickets :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: . I'm missing the poor little fellow.

I auctioned off one of my GF's kids for tickets. Didn't get tickets though. I'm not that worried, she is an evil, evil little girl about 95% of the time, so i have little doubt we'll get her back. In fact, I'll probably make a few bucks when they offer to pay us more to take her back.

I know flipping tickets is frowned upon around these parts, but it's okay to flip kids on the 2nd hand market in order to get tickets right?
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    ryanjp2323 wrote:
    going to cry...

I auctioned off one of my GF's kids for tickets. Didn't get tickets though. I'm not that worried, she is an evil, evil little girl about 95% of the time, so i have little doubt we'll get her back. In fact, I'll probably make a few bucks when they offer to pay us more to take her back.

I know flipping tickets is frowned upon around these parts, but it's okay to flip kids on the 2nd hand market in order to get tickets right?

This thread could get ugly. Sell organs for tickets. Whore out a family member maybe? Sexual favours at O'hare... no that was Boston or Minneapolis.....? :?:

GF's kid anyway... no blood relation. :roll:
    IF NOTHING IS EVERYTHING, I'LL HAVE IT ALL.

Vancouver 2003
    EV Vancouver 2008
    Winnipeg & Saskatoon 2011
    Wrigley July 2013
    Vancouver & Seattle 2013
    Tulsa, Lincoln & St. Paul 2014
    Mexico City 2015
    Quebec City, Ottawa, Wrigley 1 & 2 2016
    Seattle TOTD 1 & 2 2016 
    London 1, Cancelled / Boarderline, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2 2018
    Ohana 2019 
  • LamentLament Posts: 294
    I don't know why we should care about your goat getting into this show when there are plenty of animals with more seniority who got shut out. The llama from the cover of Vs. told me he isn't even gonna bother trying to get a ticket from someone else because he's so distraught over not getting tickets in the general on sale. He says he's through with this band. The fact that he heard the rotting avocado from the cover of S/T got GAs just makes him even angrier.
    Lament wrote:
    I don't know why we should care about your goat getting into this show when there are plenty of animals with more seniority who got shut out. The llama from the cover of Vs. told me he isn't even gonna bother trying to get a ticket from someone else because he's so distraught over not getting tickets in the general on sale. He says he's through with this band. The fact that he heard the rotting avocado from the cover of S/T got GAs just makes him even angrier.

:clap:
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    that sheep is pissed in Vs.

angry little sheep

dont go on me!....amazing
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    No need to worry about a ticket for my Brahma Bull
    He'll just be a minor inconvenience to those in his way
    When we "bull rush" the GA to get to center stage...
    His name is Shaft, and he's a bad mother--- I'll shut
    My mouth, but hey, I'm just talkin bout Shaft! :fp: :lol:
  • PorchgirlCOPorchgirlCO Colorado Posts: 1,375
    Lament wrote:

Now, that's funny! :D
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...

Orlando 4/24/92 & 8/23/92, Miami 3/28/94, Ft Laud 10/7/96, Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Missoula 9/30/12, EV Jax 11/24/12 & 11/25/12, Chicago (Wrigley) 7/19/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Tulsa 10/8/14, Lincoln 10/9/14, Denver 10/22/14, Jacksonville 4/12/16, Greenville 4/16/16, Telluride 7/9/16, Boston (Fenway) 8/5/16 & 8/7/16, Seattle (Safeco) 8/10/18, Boston (Fenway) 9/2/18 & 9/4/18, Dana Point 10/1/21 & 10/2/21, MSG 9/11/22, Denver 9/22/22, Austin 9/18/23 & 9/19/23.
  • morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Brilliant!! Absolutely brilliant. The Pearl Jam Wrigley zoo concert.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    They could charge extra for the fucking petting zoo
    as the opening act!! LMFAO!!
    Go Beavers wrote:
    sadcubs.jpg
    the won the championship??
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    81 wrote:
    Come on cubs fans....you know a goat at a pj concert is the only way to end the curse.

Sorry 81, sold my spare to the guy looking for a ticket for his 1 year old! :fp:
    badbrains wrote:
    81 wrote:

Sorry 81, sold my spare to the guy looking for a ticket for his 1 year old! :fp:
    children price?
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    tumblr_ltecvrinRF1qb1vwto1_400.jpg

Not if I have anything to do with it.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    badbrains wrote:
    81 wrote:

children price?

$25,000 :fp: :lol:
    badbrains wrote:

$25,000 :fp: :lol:
    flip it baby!!
  • Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    Go Beavers wrote:
    sadcubs.jpg

Funny u posted this picture...This is my good friends sister! Known her for about 20 years, I grew up with her! Season tix holder by the way so she may just be at the show.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    LloydXmas wrote:
    tumblr_ltecvrinRF1qb1vwto1_400.jpg

Not if I have anything to do with it.
    I thought about this guy too. But if he's there he might intercept the tambourine that Ed intends for my toddler.
    #FHP
  • PJfanPAPJfanPA Posts: 130
    Ha ha ha my cats would like to go to!
    09/02/00 04/28/03 07/05/03 07/06/03 07/12/03 10/01/04 10/03/05 05/13/06 05/27/06 05/28/06 06/01/06 06/03/06
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    :corn:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Check out the billy goat tavern before the show. Eat a double cheeburger and just be patient.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    Check out the billy goat tavern before the show. Eat a double cheeburger and just be patient.

God damn, I love that place.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."