Options

Got em!

2»

Comments

• Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I got in on my iphone ironically. Got section 17 - first row. Right behind the dugout.
  • Options
    pjrusspjruss Posts: 453
    Had section 102, but got timed out super fast. Then got 411 row 2. Got them, and am happy to finally stop worrying about this!!
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    edited February 2013
    Glad folks got them! People who did not will get them with patience.
    Post edited by cmalisze on
  • Options
    Is that 1-800-843-2837? I don't have letters on my phone dial pad. I had to google it, but that number is busy!
  • Options
    Dark EnergyDark Energy Here Posts: 203
    Got Section 117 Row 13. Not too bad. Still really disappointed with this whole 10Club lottery though. You would think seniority since 1994 would be good for something. Guess not. Happy to be in the building finally. Looking at the the seating chart, seats shouldn't be too bad. Happy to have this whole thing behind me, a lot of nervous stress the last couple of weeks.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    Only on page 3 of a "i got 'em" thread two hours into the ticket sale ...

On a PJ fanclub site ...

:fp:
  • Options
    oceans18oceans18 Posts: 154
    Is that 1-800-843-2837? I don't have letters on my phone dial pad. I had to google it, but that number is busy!
    It's 2827, and busy.
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    *the in between is mine*
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Jason P wrote:

On a PJ fanclub site ...

They've only been on sale for one hour.
  • Options
    Thanks!
    ARGH this sucks!
  • Options
    I just got through on the phone and it says it's sold out
  • Options
    The waiting room just refreshed and said sold out. So, I think it's legit sold out now.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    Sarava wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

On a PJ fanclub site ...

They've only been on sale for one hour.
    My bad. That fact makes everything so much better.

(fyi: not directing my anger towards you ... well kinda ... peace be with you)
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Field Section U row 3!

Called the phone number

I don't even think field seats were an option on the website after about 10:15AM
  • Options
    ArtgirlfriendArtgirlfriend Sweet Home Chicago Posts: 32
    Our awesome friend in Michigan offered to try for tickets too for us this morning and she scored!! BPN33 A 5 and BPN33 A 6. I believe these are Bull Pen Box First row. So excited! Needless to say we love our friend and her sweet luck in buying tickets! This July 22nd my husband and I will be celebrating that fact that we were married on the Chicago River 7 years ago so we are celebrating our anniversary weekend with Pearl Jam. Couldn't ask for a better way to do it. Woo Hoo!! By the way, my husband and I never got out of the waiting room and we were signed in at 9:40 AM. So grateful right now. :D
    I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for. - Georgia O'Keeffe

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Artgirlfriend