Peeing in the Shower

Be honest, who does it?
I'll start

I pee in the shower, every shower I take.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Every thread is a segue to you.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Every thread is a segue to you.

:corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Every thread is a segue to you.

I apologize. I don't understand what you mean.... For real explain please
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    I have no problem with anything you post but how the hell are you able to Post some of this stuff and DS is still grounded? Are you really Kat? Is this an episode of Undercover Boss?
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    segue
    for only 5 letters, that's a big word
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I have no problem with anything you post but how the hell are you able to Post some of this stuff and DS is still grounded? Are you really Kat? Is this an episode of Undercover Boss?

Not sure about DS
    No I'm not Kat.
    I don't believe we're on television.

I see nothing wrong with the question at hand. There's a lot worse things being said and posted on here.
  • 81 wrote:
    segue
    for only 5 letters, that's a big word

I don't understand what it means here.
  • I have no problem with anything you post but how the hell are you able to Post some of this stuff and DS is still grounded? Are you really Kat? Is this an episode of Undercover Boss?

And I feel I've been quite well behaved, I'm swearing way less and I'm following the rules.
    See you in Chicago, maybe I'll buy you a beer at Wrigley
    I have no problem with anything you post but how the hell are you able to Post some of this stuff and DS is still grounded? Are you really Kat? Is this an episode of Undercover Boss?

And I feel I've been quite well behaved, I'm swearing way less and I'm following the rules.
    See you in Chicago, maybe I'll buy you a beer at Wrigley
    No sir!! I will buy you a beer or 9!
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Every thread is a segue to you.
    I read this in that sing-song jewelry commercial: "every kiss begins with K" :P

(and...no one's made a Costanza/pipes reference. For shame.)
  • Yuuuup
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    You guys are gross no matter where you pee.
    I was at a dudes's house, in less that 15 minutes, 4 guys had pissed on the back yard fence?!!!????

Just be responsible. Who wants a dude that pees on fences? Seriously, very non attractive.
    You can't take that back either, the fence is still wet, and I saw you pee.

WTF?
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    I was at a dudes's house, in less that 15 minutes, 4 guys had pissed on the back yard fence?!!!????

Just be responsible. Who wants a dude that pees on fences? Seriously, very non attractive.

WTF?

Gotta do what you gotta do
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    STAYSEA wrote:

WTF?

just admit...it was you...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • STAYSEA wrote:

WTF?

That fence had it coming. One time at a party I had to pee real bad. The bathroom line was long, I seen the cat litter box and figured why not. That cat didn't seem to happy.
    anybody else close their eyes and pee in the tub while taking a bath and dream of being in a swimming pool
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    anybody else close their eyes and pee in the tub while taking a bath and dream of being in a swimming pool

:lol: First yellow thing ever I put.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    81 wrote:
    Isnt your bath water hot already? Or do you frequently swim in pools with yellow piss water?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    81 wrote:
    Isnt your bath water hot already? Or do you frequently swim in pools with yellow piss water?

i'm on the RCKNDY 2hr bath plan...halfway thru it gets cold, and i get bored
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

You will be cleaning my pool!
    I have/ had 4 bathrooms. Ahhh, this is gross. I feel like Stan from South Park, and the only cure is a banana????

Don't pee in my pool, please. Anyone Else's pool... go for it?
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I get bored after 10 minutes. Plus I dont wanna look like a raisin.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    edited February 2013
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And I'm fairly certain I've pee'd on more fences in my day than I have fingers and toes!
    Post edited by I'm a Truck on
    A raisin? Are you doing a nude photo shoot?

Wait got another thread idea!
    I have a growing list of uninvited people that are not allowed to swim at my house.

And I'm fairly certain I've pee'd on more fences in my day than I have fingers and toes!
    the pre edit fingering was more entertaining :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    STAYSEA wrote:
    I have a growing list of uninvited people that are not allowed to swim at my house.

if i'm at your house, rest assured, i'm not there to go swimming
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

:lol:

Well that's makes 2 of us that laughed!
  • STAYSEA wrote:

Can I come to your pool party?
    81 wrote:

:lol:

Well that's makes 2 of us that laughed!

You r both gross. And after you touch your dick, I'm going to share a smoke with you? Barf! Oh, Do you wash your hands in the grass?
    :shock:
    STAYSEA wrote:

You r both gross. And after you touch your dick, I'm going to share a smoke with you? Barf! Oh, Do you wash your hands in the grass?
    :shock:

if you are peeing outside, you don't really have to touch anything or worry about back splash.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.