Options

Livenation or Ticket.com

nfaulk71nfaulk71 Posts: 5
edited February 2013 in The Porch
Who is selling the tickets for Wrigley? Livenation or Tickets.com.
I can't find info listed on either site.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nfaulk71 wrote:
    Who is selling the tickets for Wrigley? Livenation or Tickets.com.
    I can't find info listed on either site.
    livenation is the promoter. tickets.com is the ticketing agent. i suspect you wont see anything on eithe rsite til saturday. your best bet is www.cubs.com
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    I was confused by this also. So we will have to go to Cubs website or tickets.com to get tickets. I guess no ticketmaster or live nation then. I wish something was on the ticket agency cocnerning this show
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    Thats why I am confused as well, you would think they might have something on their site that says " the tix go on sale on this date at this time!! But nothing
  • Options
    RE4790RE4790 Posts: 795
    Bum for this. Where are the links to the sale? I see nothing on cubs.com, tickets.com, or TM/LN sites.
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    yeah I could use some more info
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    I posted this in another thread, but Tickets.com is where you want to go. They won't put the info up until just before the on sale Saturday. Not sure why they do it this way but it has been like that for every concert at Wrigley.
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,204
    Not sure if this is a stupid question but what does "10am local time" mean? That's the only info I've heard and it's from the ten club, so 10c local time? my local time? tickets.com local time? Chicago local time?
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:
    Not sure if this is a stupid question but what does "10am local time" mean? That's the only info I've heard and it's from the ten club, so 10c local time? my local time? tickets.com local time? Chicago local time?
    local time is central time zone.
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,204
    ewokpelts wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    local time is central time zone.

Cool thanks!
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    Wish it was Live Nation. Got my hopes up when I saw they were promoting it since I'm always building up LN credit in their app and I'm almost at a $40 certificate.
  • Options
    kasedoug wrote:
    Wish it was Live Nation. Got my hopes up when I saw they were promoting it since I'm always building up LN credit in their app and I'm almost at a $40 certificate.

I also don't think Live Nation uses the "waiting rooms" (independent ticket purchasing queues to reduce system load) like spawns of mlb.com and tickets.com use.
  • Options
    RE4790 wrote:
    kasedoug wrote:

I also don't think Live Nation uses the "waiting rooms" (independent ticket purchasing queues to reduce system load) like spawns of mlb.com and tickets.com use.
    yeah but livenation is ticketmaster.
  • Options
    ewokpelts wrote:
    RE4790 wrote:
    kasedoug wrote:

yeah but livenation is ticketmaster.

Then its a good thing its not 1995 anymore.
  • Options
    I believe the reason for this is tickets.com is the official ticketing partner of Major League Baseball. In fact, Tickets.com is owned by MLB. Therefore, the majority of tickets sold to most MLB stadium public event is managed through tickets.com and LN promotes and produces the show.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra