January 22, 2013

justamjustam Posts: 21,392
edited January 2013 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
I'm taking a vacation from the routine. I need more space. I find the lack of change discouraging and I don't want to think poorly of people I love. Maybe, we can call it a retirement from active duty? Maybe take an honorable discharge?

Love Always,
Annie
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    So Annie, what are you going to do to make the change?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    ;) Thank you!
    This performance was really great fun to see.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    rollings wrote:

Rollings, why are you laughing? :geek:

It's a good performance. I remember this from the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame induction of REM years ago. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Eddie and Michael are two cool guys. It's great to see musicians performing together ! :)
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    justam wrote:
    rollings wrote:

Rollings, why are you laughing? :geek:

It's a good performance. I remember this from the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame induction of REM years ago. :)

because at 3:15 Michael Stipe strikes a sudden pose and it cracked Vedder (and me) up (too).

P.S. The way you signed your name, I was thinking/singing "Annie did you hear about this one" ....falsely too, because of course it's "Andy"
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    Annafalk wrote:
    Eddie and Michael are two cool guys. It's great to see musicians performing together ! :)

I'm not necessarily a Natalie Merchant fan, but I am a sincere fan of this "oldie", so I was tickled to find this duet when I looked the song up..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L33LPxxRpA
  • pj1981pj1981 Posts: 288
    I was thinking "Annie are you ok, are you ok Annie" that really gets stuck on repeat :lol:
    but routine always gets to me this time of year too ... blah
    spring has a way of fixin everything even the people you live with
  • 9 days of vacation and no postcard?
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    9 days of vacation and no postcard?

:oops: Sorry.

I've been enjoying my time outside of my normal habits quite a bit, but I'm not trying to be unfriendly. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • No worries, made me review the art thread more closely for my eye candy, happy that your enjoying your break from routine