Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Ello peeps,
    So who wishes it was London, UK rather than London, ON? :lol:
    Me, I do!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,
    Me, I do!
    :) me too
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,236
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,
    Me, I do!

Yes, for those who can't afford to/aren't willing to travel for them.
    No, because travelling is awesome and what better excuse? :D

Hope everyone's having a good weekend? It's ridiculously cold here, I need to migrate to warmer climate for sure. Hoping for that lotto win to take me away from here!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    8-)
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    edited January 2013
    Somehow l am wishing and hopeing there will be gigs late September in the US in nice cities and venues, West coast preferably (East Coast would be cheaper to get to though). I'd love to go there then and maybe, possibly, hopefully spend my 40th Birthday at a show! As far as l remember now they never played on a 27th September before
    Post edited by 71step28 on
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Somehow l am wishing and hopeing there will be gig late September in the US in nice cities and venues, West coast preferably (East Coast would be cheaper to get to though). I'd love to go there then and maybe, possibly, hopefully spend my 40th Birthday at a show! As far as l remember now they never played on a 27th September before
    maybe we meet at yor birthday..
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,236
    71step28 wrote:
    Somehow l am wishing and hopeing there will be gig late September in the US in nice cities and venues, West coast preferably (East Coast would be cheaper to get to though). I'd love to go there then and maybe, possibly, hopefully spend my 40th Birthday at a show! As far as l remember now they never played on a 27th September before

Good, another one considering the trip to the US. I like this. :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Good, another one considering the trip to the US. I like this. :D
    ahem.. 8-)
  • Options
    hey you gorgeous lot, I hope you're all well xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    71step28 wrote:
    Somehow l am wishing and hopeing there will be gigs late September in the US in nice cities and venues, West coast preferably (East Coast would be cheaper to get to though). I'd love to go there then and maybe, possibly, hopefully spend my 40th Birthday at a show! As far as l remember now they never played on a 27th September before

Seattle is lovely in September ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Seattle is lovely in September ;)
    nice suprise!!
  • Options
    Howdy peeps :wave:
    I have that 'meh' feeling growing again. Anyone got any news, gossip, cheery thoughts?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Howdy peeps :wave:
    I have that 'meh' feeling growing again. Anyone got any news, gossip, cheery thoughts?
    hello..hoew is the weather up north?
  • Options
    Here we've had really bad rain and winds, myoffice has felt like being in a wind tunnel, though I am kind of glad we aren't in the building section on stilts anymore!
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    Hey
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Good morning Europe! Hope everyone is well and happy! Big changes happening at work for me next week and hopefully for the better. Doesn't bode well for getting to many gigs this year though. Will probably have to miss out on Uncle Neil.... :(
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Good morning Europe! Hope everyone is well and happy! Big changes happening at work for me next week and hopefully for the better. Doesn't bode well for getting to many gigs this year though. Will probably have to miss out on Uncle Neil.... :(
    hi buddy!! :)
  • Options
    hello..have a good weekend everyone
  • Options
    :wave:
  • Options
    Hey lovelies,
    How are we all. 'twas so good to see friends this weekend. :D:D
    Brad were amazing!! I loved every second of it - if you can catch them I'd recommend it!
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Hey lovelies,
    Brad were amazing!! I loved every second of it - if you can catch them I'd recommend it!

hey girl glad you enjoyed ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hey lovelies,

hey girl glad you enjoyed ;)
    :wave:
  • Options
    goodmorning..
  • Options
    Hello you lovely lot!
    How goes it?
    What are you all up to, exciting and happy things I hope.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Hello you lovely lot!
    How goes it?
    :) trying!!!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Hello you lovely lot!
    How goes it?

good to hear :)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hello you lovely lot!
    How goes it?

good to hear :)
    :)