Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    dottles wrote:
    Anyone else having problems logging in and posting?
    not from pc or laptop..i dont use my phone lately

It's being happening since they added the ticket buying thing for me.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    it is a bit tricky at the moment to log in, indeed, but it works, if you log in twice so to say.
    first log in as normal and then go to you account info. up there first line pretend you want to update you account info and it leads you to another log in. when you log in there, you are able to post again :)

oh, and HELLO everyone :wave:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    71step28 wrote:
    it is a bit tricky at the moment to log in, indeed, but it works, if you log in twice so to say.
    first log in as normal and then go to you account info. up there first line pretend you want to update you account info and it leads you to another log in. when you log in there, you are able to post again :)

:wave:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

It's nice to have you here more often xxxxxxxxx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

It's nice to have you here more often xxxxxxxxx
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,234
    Hello! Finally managed to get back in... and after all that seems like I've not missed much!

Hope everyone's had a good weekend?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Awww little unloved thread!
    I hope everyone is well and snuggly warm!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Awww little unloved thread!
    I hope everyone is well and snuggly warm!
    8-)
  • Options
    yo
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    yo

Hey Dimi!! Hope all is good. Just started snowing here! :(
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    yo

Hey Dimi!! Hope all is good. Just started snowing here! :(
    oh shit...cold here..but no snow..

watch out brother.!!
  • Options
    We've no snow, just rain, rain and more rain! :(
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    We've no snow, just rain, rain and more rain! :(
    we had rain,2 days ago..now its really cold
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Hi everyone!

Can't believe how the weeks are flying by. I am so out of the loop with PJ stuff, but hey ho never mind. I'm hoping everyone is well and doing fine.

:D
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Hi everyone!

Can't believe how the weeks are flying by. I am so out of the loop with PJ stuff, but hey ho never mind. I'm hoping everyone is well and doing fine.

:D
    :wave:
  • Options
    Hello lovely peeps,
    How are we all?

I know what you mean Claire, I'm a bit the same all out of the loop.
    Do you have snow in Cumbria?
  • Options
    all ok leanne..not much..usual stuff
  • Options
    :) aww Dimitris, I may not see you this year, first time in a few years!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    :( :( :(

ill tyry to go to usa shows..not many..a couple..
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    :( :( :(

I'll still hope for a lottery win! :mrgreen::lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

I'll still hope for a lottery win! :mrgreen::lol:
    same here! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I've a nightmare of a day ahead tomorrow :(
    Budgets :(
    But we did get a dusting of snow this morning :)
  • Options
    yo
  • Options
    Hope everyone's good?

Had an awesome few days in Athens, GA seeing 3 Drive-By Truckers shows at the 40 Watt, drinking beers better than any I've had in this country, eating amazing food...

Pearl Jam in America... depending on timing that could happen. New York or Boston would be awesome.
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hope everyone's good?

Had an awesome few days in Athens, GA seeing 3 Drive-By Truckers shows at the 40 Watt, drinking beers better than any I've had in this country, eating amazing food...

Pearl Jam in America... depending on timing that could happen. New York or Boston would be awesome.
    fall..i hope we can make it
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hope everyone's good?

Fall would be awesome, ideally the last week or so in October.
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hope everyone's good?

Fall would be awesome, ideally the last week or so in October.
    i hope 15 days earlier than that..lol
  • Options
    I have to admit, I do like it when it gets a bit of a buzz around here...
  • Options
    ep..
  • Options
    Well, having looked at just flight costs for the 2 summer shows I think it's safe to say they're a no go... good to see others getting excited about them too, especially those who don't make it to many shows. The promise of fall dates pleases me greatly, and saving began today. It's fair to say the pub won't be seeing much of me, nor for that matter will the record shop!