What to do - PJ Buenos Aires

KrusnakKrusnak Posts: 8
edited January 2013 in The Porch
Hey all,

Let me first say that I'm fairly new to the forum, so if this is the wrong place to post this, please say so and I will try to move it.

At he moment I'm travelling in Argentina. The plan was that I was staying untill March and I would go back to home then. I heard recently that PJ is giving a show in April, so now I'm trying to stay untill April so I can see the show, but traveling is expensive and I don't know yet if I can make it untill April. Also, the festival tickets have to be bought and that's where I would like to have your help.

My question is this: "Is it the best thing to do to buy them now, hope I can make it so long and otherwise try to resell them again, or is the best thing to do trying to stay till April and buy my tickets once I know for sure that I can make it (which can cost me more if it's sold out)."'

Anyway, I try to stay and I will do everything to let this happen because I really want to see them again but for now it's still unsure.

Thanks for reading and I hope that some one can give good advice!

Maarten
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 960
    I would buy the tickets now, because once they are sold out, they will be very expensive to get from third party vendors. I just bought mine yesterday. They came out to about $100 each. :)
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Hey thanks for the reply. Which ones did you buy? I see that there are different tickets and my spanish is at the moment (still learning) not so ood that I know the difference.
    Krusnak wrote:
    Hey thanks for the reply. Which ones did you buy? I see that there are different tickets and my spanish is at the moment (still learning) not so ood that I know the difference.

The only tickets that are still available on livepass.com.ar are the "CAMPO" ones. These are the cheapest tickets. All others are sold out. I don't speak Spanish at all, I relied on Google Translator to buy my tickets. Google Translator translates the entire webpage into English (or any other language) and it really helps a lot. :)

What website are you using to look for your tickets? Are using livepass.com.ar?
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
  • Yeah,I think that I'll pick that site, it's the easiest. Only thing left is to see how much extra it will cost to changes my flight ticket, if it's not too much, I'll buy the tickets!
    Krusnak wrote:
    Yeah,I think that I'll pick that site, it's the easiest. Only thing left is to see how much extra it will cost to changes my flight ticket, if it's not too much, I'll buy the tickets!

I hope it's not going to be too expensive to rebook your flight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

By the way, I forgot to welcome you to the forum... so welcome! :D