Somebody needs to held accountable!!

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0QBD6CXgdo

wow.. just wow.. I can't believe this woman
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• what a mess. that is sad.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Holy Shit. Someone needs to pay for all my shit too.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Just looking at the title of that vid is increasing my blood pressure...I'm afraid if I watch it I'm gonna throw something out my window!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    good lord
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,770
    Reminds me of the woman I ran into on the bus stop one morning. She says, I’m heading to the welfare office, then to the housing authority then I’m going to go get my drink on.

I’m like, yeah, guess where I’m going – TO WORK!

Then we just stopped talking.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Should be an easy fix now that the 1% have been punished. ;)
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    I can offer a bucket full of bungee chords that she could consider wrapping around her knees.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    "someone needs to pay! for all of my suffering"

This video makes me sick while I am at work. and 800 bucks a month paid for rent?? what a bitch!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • just to clarify it is the kids i feel sad for
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    some needs to pay for my supercharger
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I made it through 4-6 seconds of the video.
    Thats all I needed to see.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    Wow. Ever heard of condoms?
    There are so many messed up things about this video. Some people are just total fucking failures at life. Way to bring 15 kids into the world and show them how life can be. :x
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    And that someone is HER.

The sense of entitlement in the human race is appalling.
    Has the world gone mad?

Why yes, apparently it has.
    Nice shirt.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    [This is an all ages forum. Comments and quotes removed by Admin]
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    [This is an all ages forum. Rude comments and quotes removed by Admin]
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    [This is an all ages forum. Rude comments and quotes removed by Admin.]
  • Shoot a commercial in the Arizona desert, with flies swarming around, fake sponsered by World Vision and I may donate a deuce!

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• derailing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Does the video say how many different fathers?
    Just curious.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Does the video say how many different fathers?
    Just curious.
    1 guy responsible for a 10 piece .... but he is in prison now
    Does the video say how many different fathers?
    Just curious.

We know that 2 guys fathered 12 of the 15. The father of 10 is in jail. (Probably to get away from this woman.)
    They interview the father of 2 of the children at the end and he has the balls to weigh in with his two cents.
    How about taking care of your kids?

:fp:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    she is 37. 15 kids. 1 kid every 2.46 years...

but if she had her first at 16.. 1 kid every 1.4 years..

remnds me of my favorite Jay-z song "on to the next one"
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,770
    81 wrote:

dude you're a glutton :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I can offer a bucket full of bungee chords that she could consider wrapping around her knees.

:lol:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    Wow. Why would a person have 15 children like that? Yikes!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&