are they just f#cking with us now?

ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
edited January 2013 in A Moving Train
I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    Zoso wrote:
    they already had one of these. it was glen beck's tea party rally where they were gonna take america back...

the level of gun worship in this country is disturbing.

i love my dog, my guitars, and my wine, but you don't see me throwing a fucking appreciation day for any of them.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Zoso wrote:
    they already had one of these. it was glen beck's tea party rally where they were gonna take america back...

i love my dog, my guitars, and my wine, but you don't see me throwing a fucking appreciation day for any of them.

People and their dogs are almost as bad as people and their guns. Actually, in my everyday life, people and their dogs are worse. Newsflash....dogs aren't kids!!!! ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Newsflash....dogs aren't kids!!!! ;)

Everyday is appreciation day for the kids.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072

Not "Gun appreciation day"
    hippiemom = goodness
    that too. I am a very appreciative man.
  • MotoDCMotoDC Posts: 947
    Zoso wrote:

People and their dogs are almost as bad as people and their guns. Actually, in my everyday life, people and their dogs are worse. Newsflash....dogs aren't kids!!!! ;)
    I've been very mild and tolerant so far in this fairly one-sided, CJ gun debate on AMT, but you about to open up the flood gates with this ish, cincy! hahaha

My dog is cleaner than your kid, damn it, I'm convinced a scientific analysis would prove that. Further your kid gets onto and into everything -- touching the table, ketchup dispensers, napkin dispenser, etc, while my dog sits passively under the patio table whilst I enjoy my coffee/beer/sammich.

/lovemydogbutammostlykiddingendrant
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

Not "Gun appreciation day"
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    its a shame...all i have to say about this...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    i hear an echo
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i do believe i will apply for my FOID card on the 19th.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • hehe this is hilarious, not to derail, but i see this lady when i walk my dog pushing her dog in a stroller. i thought it was a baby for four months before i saw it stick it's head out. damn ugly ass baby. and to you people walking your dogs, i get not wanting to clean up your dogs shit, i do, but can you not let the fuckers shit by the dog waste stations and just leave it there? i mean really? not cool

[
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810

Way better than kids. :D

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Zoso wrote:

cats are kids though

Right??? :shifty:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    hehe this is hilarious, not to derail, but i see this lady when i walk my dog pushing her dog in a stroller. i thought it was a baby for four months before i saw it stick it's head out. damn ugly ass baby. and to you people walking your dogs, i get not wanting to clean up your dogs shit, i do, but can you not let the fuckers shit by the dog waste stations and just leave it there? i mean really? not cool

I live in a very wealthy town (I am not wealthy, the town is) and am amazed by how many people have so little class that they let their dogs shit everywhere. It is also not uncommon to discover someone has picked up their dog's shit but tossed the bag onto a neighbor's lawn. :x

I just don't get it.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • hehe this is hilarious, not to derail, but i see this lady when i walk my dog pushing her dog in a stroller. i thought it was a baby for four months before i saw it stick it's head out. damn ugly ass baby. and to you people walking your dogs, i get not wanting to clean up your dogs shit, i do, but can you not let the fuckers shit by the dog waste stations and just leave it there? i mean really? not cool

[

Dogs are a part of the family man.
    I don't pick up dog shit when I walk my dog, and if I did I sure wouldnt walk around with a plastic bag full of shit for the rest of my walk.
    If I had a paper bag I might put it on your porch and light it on fire and ring the doorbell. Hahaha

That's what you get for not wanting to live near me! I hope you don't end up beside me at a show this year, hmm maybe I bring my dog, that fat bastard would love sitting in a stroller
  • Zoso wrote:

It's absolute madness in that country regarding the killing machines.
    I don't understand why anybody should have the "right" to have guns.
    I just don't get it, bring your guns and bring your flags and lets shoot some shit.