• STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Tweekers call it O.B.E.

out of body experience.

How much kool aid did you drink?
    my 3 three old niece is asleep finally

I hope this link works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwKBIIjZvUQ

I've seen this live show more than PJ...
    Kinda KEWL!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    This one has a nice bounce to it tinker bell. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    It has a really great flow.
    I see electronica (Trance) as the rhythm .

What is the intended beat?
  • tkbelle1980tkbelle1980 Posts: 43
    edited February 2013
    I haven't figured out what this is, A poem, a song, i am just freeing what's in my head, and there is a lot in there...

I just feel like I have let myself down by becoming a slave to what I let myself become... And I am in this weird stage where I feel like I am suddenly awake and things that I use to care about seem to be coming out of me...

This is about realizing that my soul isn't dead and although I may have watched it disappear and leave me for a long while I feel like this whole transition I have been going through over the past 6 months is almost a rebirthing of sorts and I feel some of my old self coming back... I think I will open up more about what I have written here, but its a slow process for me, sharing..
    Post edited by tkbelle1980 on
  • Thanks justam, just tinkering and grappling with something i use to do a very long time ago, writing to release... Saying something.... This is about loss of identity and the things we do to succeed, but I was rescued, some how the cosmos woke me up and shook my head and said this isn't who I am... And pearl jams music has been there every step of the way this past year, making me ponder and making me think... Bringing me back to when I use to listen to them and do my art and write poems and write about society and things I wanted to change...

Hard to explain but something is happening in me, and I am just so determined to come back to who i am really and not this character I have made up to be socially acceptable and fit in... Screw fitting in, i am just me and that's all I want to be now.

I think I will elaborate more soon and maybe add more or edit, but something is coming so watch for it.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    beautiful
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    You have a gift, my friend.

Harness it. It's so natural.
    I read very much... Your words flow like a shock waves of emotion.

Ever tried Lite Reactor ?
    I can send you an invite, it's just a science fiction/horror writer's group this month.

every class is forever changing
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    You have a gift, my friend.

Harness it. It's so natural.
    I read very much... Your words flow like a shock waves of emotion.

Ever tried Lite Reactor ?
    I can send you an invite, it's just a science fiction/horror writer's group this month.

every class is forever changing
    If you could send that to me I would be very interested in it! Thanks for the suggestion, it was way cool of you!

And thanks for the compliment, it's nice to see you appreciated what I had to say
  • beautiful

Thanks dimitri! So how are you feeling today? ;)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    beautiful

Thanks dimitri! So how are you feeling today? ;)
    bad day...but need to live it.is how it is...

hope all ok there..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”