AL GORE Sells Current TV to??

fear4freedomfear4freedom Posts: 920
edited January 2013 in A Moving Train
AL JAZEERA! Are you kiddin me? You mean to tell me that Al Gore tried to hurry up and sale his share of clear for 100 million dollars to Al Jazeera? Thats all oil money! What is he thinking? He is the biggest hypocrite I have EVER seen! He tried to hurry because of Capital Gains being implemented with fiscal cliff negotiations. You mean to tell me that he didnt want to spend an extra %10 of his gains on taxes? Cmon Al I thought you wanted to pay your fair share? You mean that 90 million wasnt enough? You sold your soul along with it there AL! LOL WOW

This guy has been on the road to hell for awhile now! He needs kicked in the balls and then his teeth on live tv pay per view....and all his money needs to go back to the people and the causes that he pretends to be for!
Theres no time like the present

A man that stands for nothing....will fall for anything!

All people need to do more on every level!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LOL HAHAHA I just found out his sale didnt go through on time and he will pay %24 Capital Gains instead of %15! So not only did he sell his soul, but his effort to hurry up totally failed, just like his network! He might be the biggest loser I have ever known! He steals from good people and gets away with it under the guise of compassion! To me.....thats Satanic!

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Nice... good for Al Jazeera... They have some pretty decent international coverage
  • Nice... good for Al Jazeera... They have some pretty decent international coverage

Dont they publicly deny the holocaust? Also, didnt they get all their funds from oil? Wouldnt that be worse than Fox News just for those two reasons?

Nice... good for Al Jazeera... They have some pretty decent international coverage

Dont they publicly deny the holocaust? Also, didnt they get all their funds from oil? Wouldnt that be worse than Fox News just for those two reasons?

Do they? I don't know, I watch and read Al Jazeera English on occasion
  • Dont they publicly deny the holocaust?

No.
    Also, didnt they get all their funds from oil?

All?

No.

Now... can you explain why it is that conservatives are losing their shit over who owns a network that few of them ever even watch?
  • Dont they publicly deny the holocaust?

No.
    Also, didnt they get all their funds from oil?

All?

No.

Now... can you explain why it is that conservatives are losing their shit over who owns a network that few of them ever even watch?

WOOPS I used the word ALL! I shouldnt have done that! Oh so you are defending Al Gore now? WOAH thats a BIG step for you now bud! LOL Watch the path here....

Yes Al Jazeera has openly denied the Holocaust!

One of their show hosts has... that's all I could dig up.
  • WOOPS I used the word ALL! I shouldnt have done that!

No no... in your case the sentence should be "I should not use all words." That would keep you from making a fool of yourself.

As you tend to do.

Often.

Oh so you are defending Al Gore now? WOAH thats a BIG step for you now bud! LOL Watch the path here....

In this case, I'm defending Al Jazeera.

But no. They haven't. In fact, aside from one guy they had on once, they're quite frank about the holocaust. I know how much it hurts to admit that this is just another bullshit phony indignation show but you know it... I know it... everyone knows it.

You have never watched Current TV and don't really care. You're just upset that... Al Gore.. and... Muslims... and... FREEDOM.

Or something.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    One guy on the network denied the Halocaust.

I know an entire network that is made up of people who don't believe in evolution, woman's rights, global warming, gay rights, science, facts. The worst part is they get away by broadcasting under the veil of "news". Crazy huh?!?
    mca47 wrote:

I know an entire network that is made up of people who don't believe in evolution, woman's rights, global warming, gay rights, science, facts. The worst part is they get away by broadcasting under the veil of "news". Crazy huh?!?

:lol:

Fucking crazy world, isn't it? :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    mca47 wrote:

:lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    mca47 wrote:

Early frontrunner for best post of 2013.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810

Now... can you explain why it is that conservatives are losing their shit

Sure, because that is what they do these days. :lol:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • instead of you guys focusing on the OP and the subject of Al Gore's hypocrisy, you decided to attack me as a conservative and conservatives in general! OH OK!

That is very fair, constructive and meaningful. If you had one ounce of principle and open mindedness, you would have acknowledged that following Al Gore, and his entire green energy initiatives over the past 10 years was probably a waste in many ways!

But no! You dont see how the govt. of Qatar funded Al Jazeera with oil revenues. You dont see Al Gore's hypocrisy. You wouldnt think of exposing the liberal failures of Current TV which failed miserably!

NOPE as long as you get what you want....which is Al Jazeera! LOL

• CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    instead of you guys focusing on the OP and the subject of Al Gore's hypocrisy, you decided to attack me as a conservative and conservatives in general! OH OK!

That is very fair, constructive and meaningful. If you had one ounce of principle and open mindedness, you would have acknowledged that following Al Gore, and his entire green energy initiatives over the past 10 years was probably a waste in many ways!

But no! You dont see how the govt. of Qatar funded Al Jazeera with oil revenues. You dont see Al Gore's hypocrisy. You wouldnt think of exposing the liberal failures of Current TV which failed miserably!

I thought you were a market capitalist... why not sell it to the highest bidder? Let the market run its course.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Cosmo wrote:
    instead of you guys focusing on the OP and the subject of Al Gore's hypocrisy, you decided to attack me as a conservative and conservatives in general! OH OK!

I thought you were a market capitalist... why not sell it to the highest bidder? Let the market run its course.

Al Gore took many good peoples money over the past decade to build that failure network! He took peoples money, played off their fears, and then sold it to an oil revenue based network! WOW

• CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Al Gore took many good peoples money over the past decade to build that failure network! He took peoples money, played off their fears, and then sold it to an oil revenue based network! WOW
    So... Al Gore made money. Doesn't that make him a Capitalist?
    If the highest bid comes from Qatar... (Qatar also buys U.S. Military gooods from Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, Sikorsky, Raytheon (Stinger and Patriot SAM Systems), Piper Aircraft, Barrett Firearms, Browning, Smith and Wesson, Colt Firearms, etc...), then that's who gets it. Isn't that how Capitalism works?
    What's the deal? Free market, right?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    apparently gore was supposed to do the right thing and sell to an american, christian, liberal, climate science truebelieving, corporation that did not make any money in the oil industry.

seriously. he sold what he owned. what is the issue here?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Cosmo wrote:

I wish I could sell my business failure for $500 million. What a terrible failure that must have been.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • OK! Just remember to tell all your friends and famly that Al Gore made more money from the oil industry than Bush and Cheney combined!

• instead of you guys focusing on the OP and the subject of Al Gore's hypocrisy, you decided to attack me as a conservative and conservatives in general! OH OK!

Well no... first, we don't see hypocrisy and neither do you. You're just doing what conservatives have had to do out of necessity for the last 6 or so years... throw absurd tantrums about nothing... fire up the phony indignation machine... whine about things like Senator Obama not having his hand over his heart in a still picture (that was taken after the song had ended, by the way) or a cleverly-edited video of his former pastor saying "God Damn America" without the actual context of the sermon... made up stories about sealed college records or a hidden thesis.

Second, if you think us saying "this isn't a big deal" is attacking you as a conservative, I guess you've just agreed that the conservative way is to throw temper tantrums about things that really don't matter.
    That is very fair, constructive and meaningful.

If you cared about that, this thread wouldn't exist.
    If you had one ounce of principle and open mindedness,

No. You don't get to play that card. Not here.
    You wouldnt think of exposing the liberal failures of Current TV which failed miserably!

Actually, what people want is a news station that isn't biased to the extreme either way. It's why the younger generation doesn't watch much TV and instead reads their news on the internet. Current TV is actually relatively successful but even the powerhouses like Fox "news" and MSNBC have trouble turning a profit.

And again... you don't watch Current TV. And you don't care.

You're just throwing a tantrum.
  • :lol::lol: throwing a tantrum! :lol::lol:

AL Jazeera thinks and openly says that Bin Laden was good and they are mad that we killed him!

Your thoughts?

• OK! Just remember to tell all your friends and famly that Al Gore made more money from the oil industry than Bush and Cheney combined!

Well except that isn't even remotely true. Not by a long-shot.

The Bush and Cheney families made billions fro the oil industry. So don't even try to sell that.

This is a business deal. In a business deal, you do what's best for the business. Two months ago many of us were calling Mitt Romney a hypocrite for shrieking about immigrants when he was the son of Mexican immigrants and jobs in China when he had outsourced jobs to China. You didn't seem to mind then.

so please... spare us the phony indignation machine. It's... phony.

The Bush and Cheney families made billions fro the oil industry. So don't even try to sell that.

This is a business deal. In a business deal, you do what's best for the business. Two months ago many of us were calling Mitt Romney a hypocrite for shrieking about immigrants when he was the son of Mexican immigrants and jobs in China when he had outsourced jobs to China. You didn't seem to mind then.

:lol::lol: bush and cheney made billions? Show me! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: bush and cheney made billions? Show me! :lol::lol:

• :lol::lol: throwing a tantrum! :lol::lol:

AL Jazeera thinks and openly says that Bin Laden was good and they are mad that we killed him!

Your thoughts?

My thoughts are that you seem to think I don't have a Google machine. Because in fact no.. they do not "openly" think that Bin Ladin was good. They were not supporters of him. They are not "mad" that he was killed.
  • :lol::lol: bush and cheney made billions? Show me! :lol::lol:

Oh. Sorry, no... after accusing Al Jazeera of bring holocaust deniers, supporters of Bin Ladin, funded by nothing but oil money and being terrorists... all without citing a single source... your'e not no position to ask for one.
  • DUDE BUSH total net worth is only 25 million! You are hilarious!

Gore is worth 10 times Bush and he made more money off this one deal than Bush ever made on oil! EVER

Bush and Cheney did not make billions....got it?

• DUDE BUSH total net worth is only 25 million! You are hilarious!

Gore is worth 10 times Bush and he made more money off this one deal than Bush ever made on oil! EVER

Bush and Cheney did not make billions....got it?

I'm unaware of the Bush family member named "Dude," but Texans are weird.

You said the entire "Bush and Cheney families combined." And yes... they did.

And again... you are in no position to shriek about any of this.