The Train's Caboose!

fear4freedomfear4freedom Posts: 920
edited January 2013 in A Moving Train
NO POLITICS OR RELIGION HERE! This is a place to come if you are hungover! This is where you come for a pick-me-up and Im not talking drugs! Eggs, Toast and Bacon are ready! On the stove is "split-pea and ham" soup. There is tea and coffee, both dark and light! This is where you come to let it all out and tell us about your evening. There is Ibuprofren up in the cabinet. This is a place to rejuvenate yourself after a long night on the train and lounge car. You can always count on the soup here to be tasty and toasty! There are books on the bookshelf and free wi-fi here also!

We are here to serve you! Happy New Year 2013! Time to sit down and write down your short term and long term goals! I have paper and pencil here for ya.
Theres no time like the present

A man that stands for nothing....will fall for anything!

All people need to do more on every level!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Sounds like some kind of bullshit to me.

You do realize you're on a computer right?
    And split pea soup tastes like a Popsicle that's been shoved up someone's ass. Do you like Good Charlotte too?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    NO POLITICS OR RELIGION HERE! This is a place to come if you are hungover! This is where you come for a pick-me-up and Im not talking drugs! Eggs, Toast and Bacon are ready! On the stove is "split-pea and ham" soup. There is tea and coffee, both dark and light! This is where you come to let it all out and tell us about your evening. There is Ibuprofren up in the cabinet. This is a place to rejuvenate yourself after a long night on the train and lounge car. You can always count on the soup here to be tasty and toasty! There are books on the bookshelf and free wi-fi here also!

We are here to serve you! Happy New Year 2013! Time to sit down and write down your short term and long term goals! I have paper and pencil here for ya.

Sounds good to me. I'd love an English fried breakfast right now, but I'd settle for eggs, toast and bacon.
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I thought most trains these days had no caboose?
    Either way, I'm happy to see a conservative who doesn't mind bringing up the rear. See? we can all get along :)
    Is the only difference between this and the lounge car drugs? If so I'm thefuckout.

hmmm....I am hungry.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    Sounds like some kind of bullshit to me.

And split pea soup tastes like a Popsicle that's been shoved up someone's ass. Do you like Good Charlotte too?
    :lol::lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • NO POLITICS OR RELIGION HERE! This is a place to come if you are hungover! This is where you come for a pick-me-up and Im not talking drugs! Eggs, Toast and Bacon are ready! On the stove is "split-pea and ham" soup. There is tea and coffee, both dark and light! This is where you come to let it all out and tell us about your evening. There is Ibuprofren up in the cabinet. This is a place to rejuvenate yourself after a long night on the train and lounge car. You can always count on the soup here to be tasty and toasty! There are books on the bookshelf and free wi-fi here also!

Split-Pea and Ham Soup!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • There will be no fighting, division, debating here! This is a place to come get better when your feeling down.

When you enter the Caboose, all politics and feelings are left behind. Here we can all help each other out in a personal way.

• Sounds like some kind of bullshit to me.

now how can you begin such a nice happy new year thread with a response such as yours? On the Caboose, we leave all feelings behind, here we open our arms and welcome all those who need a pick me up! If you have a headache, I have bloody-mary's, ibu and water. If you are hungry, our split-pea soup is going to help you out. If you have a story from last night....share it here....we will listen.

• I thought most trains these days had no caboose?
    Either way, I'm happy to see a conservative who doesn't mind bringing up the rear. See? we can all get along :)
    Is the only difference between this and the lounge car drugs? If so I'm thefuckout.

hmmm....I am hungry.

AMT isnt "most trains"! Besides.....our train definately needs a Caboose! A pretty red one with black trimouts and railings. I can see it now.....yeah.....

• I thought most trains these days had no caboose?

hmmm....I am hungry.

AMT isnt "most trains"! Besides.....our train definately needs a Caboose! A pretty red one with black trimouts and railings. I can see it now.....yeah.....

Come on... color it like you know you want to: red, white and blue.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • fear4freedomfear4freedom Posts: 920
    edited January 2013
    I thought most trains these days had no caboose?

hmmm....I am hungry.

Come on... color it like you know you want to: red, white and blue.

Its not about me on the Caboose....its about YOU and fellowship... a service car....for light hearted conversation and helping each other out.
    Post edited by fear4freedom on

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855

FUCK YEAH!!!!!
    ditto!
    I got some good crusty rye rolls for dunkin too :D

Happy New Year 2013 ... I have a feeling it will be a very good year ...
    Cheers!
  • Right now I am trying to help my brother who is about to pursue a divorce. He will really need help as he has never been in adversity before. His life has been a steady uphill climb since day one. Im proud of him and his will power through it all. He works harder than anyone and he has talents and skills that is out of this world.

I am trying to help a Phillipine family cope through the loss of their 20 year old son, who could not afford the medicine necessary to keep him going. I spend time trying to give them hope in any way I can.

There are about 3 friends of mine whom need help. I wish I could help them, but sometimes I feel helpless for their needs. I have morphed into a support structure that I couldnt imagine just months ago. I will continue to grow as I think about them. I am thankful for it.

My roomate just brought me breakfast in bed....never expected that one! WOW Thats the best kind huh?

I will try to surprise others this year.....including a positive post about our President soon! YES>>>>

I also want to learn about other cultures and countries moreso this year than any in my past. Any suggestions?

If I had one question right now....i would ask...How could the Caboose serve you better?

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

FUCK YEAH!!!!!
    I thought you were a chicken noodle kind of guy?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Sounds good to me. I'd love an English fried breakfast right now, but I'd settle for eggs, toast and bacon.
    I don't know what an English fried breakfast is, but the eggs, toast & bacon?

I'd pay a pretty penny to have that delivered to our door right now. A spicy bloody mary wouldn't hurt either.
  • If I had one question right now....i would ask...How could the Caboose serve you better?[/quote]

The caboose could serve me better by, unhooking from this train, and crash and burn, never to be heard from again.

My question to you is can I bring my loaded handgun just so I feel safe and protected? Does that make you feel safe? Having a bunch of strangers around with loaded guns just so people feel safer? I don't know about you but that terrifies me.
  • riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    Hoppin' John for the new year - rice, sausage, and black eyed peas!
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • If I had one question right now....i would ask...How could the Caboose serve you better?

The caboose could serve me better by, unhooking from this train, and crash and burn, never to be heard from again.

My question to you is can I bring my loaded handgun just so I feel safe and protected? Does that make you feel safe? Having a bunch of strangers around with loaded guns just so people feel safer? I don't know about you but that terrifies me.[/quote]

:lol: That was good! You envision us going off of a mountain right before the train crosses the tressel, but our link to the train is strong and mighty! We inspected all the mechanics of the linkage and our wheels are rust-free and lubed up! You wont be bothered by the Caboose as we are in the back minding our own. The Caboose is a great car to visit. I promise you will get something good from it one day. As far as guns, no we dont ALL need guns....but when we are threatened by a bad guy, i hope there is ONE on board for a good guy to save us!

• My question to you is can I bring my loaded handgun just so I feel safe and protected? Does that make you feel safe? Having a bunch of strangers around with loaded guns just so people feel safer? I don't know about you but that terrifies me.[/quote]

:lol: That was good! You envision us going off of a mountain right before the train crosses the tressel, but our link to the train is strong and mighty! We inspected all the mechanics of the linkage and our wheels are rust-free and lubed up! You wont be bothered by the Caboose as we are in the back minding our own. The Caboose is a great car to visit. I promise you will get something good from it one day. As far as guns, no we dont ALL need guns....but when we are threatened by a bad guy, i hope there is ONE on board for a good guy to save us![/quote]

Haha. In all seriousness, I'm sorry.
  • aerialaerial Posts: 2,319
    My question to you is can I bring my loaded handgun just so I feel safe and protected? Does that make you feel safe? Having a bunch of strangers around with loaded guns just so people feel safer? I don't know about you but that terrifies me.

:lol: That was good! You envision us going off of a mountain right before the train crosses the tressel, but our link to the train is strong and mighty! We inspected all the mechanics of the linkage and our wheels are rust-free and lubed up! You wont be bothered by the Caboose as we are in the back minding our own. The Caboose is a great car to visit. I promise you will get something good from it one day. As far as guns, no we dont ALL need guns....but when we are threatened by a bad guy, i hope there is ONE on board for a good guy to save us![/quote]

Haha. In all seriousness, I'm sorry.[/quote]

Haha...I was about to say "someone needs to be thrown off the train!"
    “We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln
    I propose that all weapons should be left at the door before boarding the caboose. If any disputes arise, they should be settled the old fashioned way....thumb wrestling! :thumbup:

now how can you begin such a nice happy new year thread with a response such as yours? On the Caboose, we leave all feelings behind, here we open our arms and welcome all those who need a pick me up! If you have a headache, I have bloody-mary's, ibu and water. If you are hungry, our split-pea soup is going to help you out. If you have a story from last night....share it here....we will listen.

I had a Great New Years so far! We had a Great Party with friends and family last night. We dressed up in evening gowns (bought from Goodwill ) with our all fashionable tennis shoes, some had toe socks and of course our tiaras, hats for men and noise makers .......and we were Dancing In The Moon Light around a Bonn Fire on the edge of the inter coastal waterway ....Toasting the New Year at midnight. We also enjoyed watching a neighbors illegal fire works show (never expected that ). Here in the south tradition is Black eyed peas and collard greens for Good Luck. Made a big pot of each with ribs. yum!!!.....This morning had a little hangover but great weather (74) and no work!!
    Happy New Year to All on The Train!!!
    “We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln
  • aerial wrote:

I had a Great New Years so far! We had a Great Party with friends and family last night. We dressed up in evening gowns (bought from Goodwill ) with our all fashionable tennis shoes, some had toe socks and of course our tiaras, hats for men and noise makers .......and we were Dancing In The Moon Light around a Bonn Fire on the edge of the inter coastal waterway ....Toasting the New Year at midnight. We also enjoyed watching a neighbors illegal fire works show (never expected that ). Here in the south tradition is Black eyed peas and collard greens for Good Luck. Made a big pot of each with ribs. yum!!!.....This morning had a little hangover but great weather (74) and no work!!
    Happy New Year to All on The Train!!!

wow that sounds like a great night! I stayed in my bed this year...first time ever....and read a book, drank a cabernet...and chatted on computer! Now im watching re-runs of Pink Panther! LOL Never thought I would ever do this type of NYE!

• I propose that all weapons should be left at the door before boarding the caboose. If any disputes arise, they should be settled the old fashioned way....thumb wrestling! :thumbup:

Oh I like that....but in the Caboose there will be no disputes....cause its all left at the door!

I propose that all weapons should be left at the door before boarding the caboose. If any disputes arise, they should be settled the old fashioned way....thumb wrestling! :thumbup:

Oh I like that....but in the Caboose there will be no disputes....cause its all left at the door!
    Even better :D Maybe thumb wrestling should be the way to manage disputes on the rest of the train :lol:

• My question to you is can I bring my loaded handgun just so I feel safe and protected? Does that make you feel safe? Having a bunch of strangers around with loaded guns just so people feel safer? I don't know about you but that terrifies me.

Haha. In all seriousness, I'm sorry.[/quote]

I'm glad you offered an apology. One was warranted and it reflects a lot of your character to recognize it and put one forth.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • The Caboose has quit serving bloody mary's with alcohol.....we do serve non-alcoholic.....this car is for rejuvenation in a healthy way. We will be getting wheat grass in soon to go with our split pea and ham soup.

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I guess I'll be sneaking in the vodka ;):D
    pandora wrote:
    I guess I'll be sneaking in the vodka ;):D

:lol:
  • Yea we dont search at the door, so you could probably get some vodka in! LOL

So how can the Caboose serve you better this fine evening?

• The Caboose is going to need a paint job soon, so when we stop at the next city....we will order up a new paint job.....anyone have any suggestions? I do like its red and black colors, however, we can change it up, and we are open for suggestions. How about keep it red but add a logo (AMT)?

How about INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS?
    PJ20?
    FORWARD?

This discussion has been closed.