Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Not good Dimi, not good. Been too long in family bullshit too until I put my foot down (and decided to let others sort themselves out). Thought I would regret it because of 'truths' said but in the end, it was liberating.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    redrock wrote:
    Not good Dimi, not good. Been too long in family bullshit too until I put my foot down (and decided to let others sort themselves out). Thought I would regret it because of 'truths' said but in the end, it was liberating.
    last time..this week patient..and Christmas dinner and etc ,like new years day..
    ill make a kick ass dinner and spent alone ,and not listen anyone..
    they know already not even call me
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I'm putting together menus for the 'festive' days!

Will just be the three of us this year - Rob, Gabrielle and I!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Awww Dimitris, nothing worse than family arguments :?
    *mwah*
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    redrock wrote:
    Why Dimi? What's happening in your life???

Hello all euro peeps! Long time no see!

Hello Rita, I'm not on here much these days. Too much going on.

Hope everyone is well :)
  • Options
    hello peeps!! :clap:
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    :wave: :wave: :wave:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Pke wrote:
    Hey brother Paul!!! :D Every day is a day closer to fishing season!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Evening peeps,
    All ready for the festive season are we?
    I think I've bought all the pressies I needed to buy.
    What have you all bought me? :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    :D
  • Options
    Euro crew New Years posse!

Assssssssssemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmble! :mrgreen:
    (on Sunday) ;)
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Hope you all have a lovely Christmas! Lots of love and kisses to all..

xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hope you all have a lovely Christmas! Lots of love and kisses to all..

xxxxxxxx

You and yours too my lovely xxxxx
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Can I join in here? Can I be an honorary "euro tour 2010" peeps seeing I did Euro tour 2012?? 8-)

Anyway, I know lots of you hang out here & I wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS from 25/12 in NZ!! I'd love to say sunny NZ but we're getting the tail end of the cyclone that's just battered Fiji right now so sunny it ain't. 26degrees, cloudy & 95% humidity at 3pm yesterday! :o Have a great Xmas everyone!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Can I join in here? Can I be an honorary "euro tour 2010" peeps seeing I did Euro tour 2012?? 8-)

Anyway, I know lots of you hang out here & I wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS from 25/12 in NZ!! I'd love to say sunny NZ but we're getting the tail end of the cyclone that's just battered Fiji right now so sunny it ain't. 26degrees, cloudy & 95% humidity at 3pm yesterday! :o Have a great Xmas everyone!! :)

You're always welcome hunny! :D
    Nadelik Lowen from Cornwall, not quite the 25th here, about 20 minutes to go.
    It's raining here, I would much prefer cold and dry, but hey it's Christmas and I have champagne for breakfast :mrgreen:
    Hope you've had a great day and Santa rewarded you for being a good girl :D
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    dottles wrote:
    morello wrote:

You're always welcome hunny! :D
    Nadelik Lowen from Cornwall, not quite the 25th here, about 20 minutes to go.
    It's raining here, I would much prefer cold and dry, but hey it's Christmas and I have champagne for breakfast :mrgreen:
    Hope you've had a great day and Santa rewarded you for being a good girl :D
    Oooh, champagne for breakfast! That's my kind of Xmas!! Just home now after a day at my Dad's including spinning some PJ 7"s!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Merry christmas everyone!!!!
  • Options
    Hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and Santa has delivered you lots of lovely pressies! :D
    *mwah!*
  • Options
    hope all ok..and u guys enjoy the holy days!! :)
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Hellooooohoho! :wave: :wave: :wave: Loooong time no see at all haha I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to an equally awesome New Year :)
    Hugs and greetings to all of you and I'm already off again :)
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Hellooooohoho! :wave: :wave: :wave: Loooong time no see at all haha I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to an equally awesome New Year :)
    Hugs and greetings to all of you and I'm already off again :)
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejjjjjjjjjjjjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

come on!!!!!!!!glad see u here..much love Yvi!! :D
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,235
    Hello everyone! Hope you all had a good time?

Looking forward to a night out tomorrow!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    HELLO!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    Hello darling peeps,
    How are we all? Happy and relaxed I hope!
    Yvi, it is nice to see you here :D
    Ian, a night out, get you! :)
    Dimitris, I hope the family stuff got better.

Awww (((((group hug)))))
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    dottles wrote:
    Hello darling peeps,
    How are we all? Happy and relaxed I hope!
    Yvi, it is nice to see you here :D
    Ian, a night out, get you! :)

Awww (((((group hug)))))

:D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    we had a good drama!!! :lol:
  • Options
    dottles is fucking awesome
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    :lol::lol: thank you :)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    :lol::lol: thank you :)

i met you in hamilton, ontario last year and i never forgot that beautiful british accent. cheers to you!