Flavor Flav

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,788
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Will soon be inducted in to the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame.

Does it get any better than that?
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    3614944_o.gif
    flav_doodoo-1.gif
    2240480_o.gif
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    FOOOFY FOOFY!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    PE in full effect, bruthaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Will soon be inducted in to the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame.

Does it get any better than that?
    Amazing that someone can earn that honor just by screaming into a microphone.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Irrelevant but true story, I saw him in a Price Chopper in Albany buying about 4 cart loads of groceries and shit for one of his baby mommas, spent well over a grand I think. He was wearing a leather M&M's Nascar jacket. Was pretty amusing. My buddy who worked there helped him load the shit into his truck.

Incredibly random.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Irrelevant but true story, I saw him in a Price Chopper in Albany buying about 4 cart loads of groceries and shit for one of his baby mommas, spent well over a grand I think. He was wearing a leather M&M's Nascar jacket. Was pretty amusing. My buddy who worked there helped him load the shit into his truck.

Incredibly random.

:lol: Which Price Chopper?
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Incredibly random.

the one on Central, Madison or Delaware Ave...?
    BinFrog wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Incredibly random.

Central. Would have been pretty hilarious if it were the Madison Ave one though. I lived right around the corner from there.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    BinFrog wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Incredibly random.

Central

There's a couple on Central. I want to go to see if I can see him again. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol:

The one closest to Albany. This was probably 2005 or early 2006.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Ahh. The one by the big OTB. Great area. :lol: I'll be there tomoroorw. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Ahh. The one by the big OTB. Great area. :lol: I'll be there tomoroorw. :lol:[/quote]

HA, Yeah, I fucking forgot about the OTB, good times. Lost a bunch of money there.
  • He was the main musical force behind Public Enemy. Dude can play.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    He was the main musical force behind Public Enemy. Dude can play.

Flav doesn't play anything, and is certainly not the musical force behind PE. But he is an essential part of PE nonetheless.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I thought it was the rock 'n' roll hall of fame ...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    lukin2006 wrote:
    I thought it was the rock 'n' roll hall of fame ...

I was there this past Sunday. They have one wall for Rap music. It's mostly rappers from the 80's. It was pretty cool.
    My butt itches!
    flavor-flav-meme-generator-yeah-boy-flavor-flavvv-5fc8da.jpg
  • DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    BinFrog wrote:

Flav doesn't play anything

He did play a pretty mean crack pipe at one point.
    My butt itches!
  • BinFrog wrote:
    He was the main musical force behind Public Enemy. Dude can play.

Flav doesn't play anything, and is certainly not the musical force behind PE. But he is an essential part of PE nonetheless.
    According to a bunch of articles I've read he plays 15 instruments, and is one of the only ones in PE who can actually play...

Maybe I misread it.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    i think he does play instruments, but that's not his role in PE
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    It just goes to show you....ahhh, I got nothing....
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You have to be shitting me?

51SscgIGzzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO05voycCIk
    DS1119 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You have to be shitting me?

51SscgIGzzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO05voycCIk

This is the funniest thing I have seen all week. I want one so bad. :lol::lol:
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    I thought it was funny when Chuck D said: Flav has that BIG-ASS clock hanging around his neck, but he's ALWAYS LATE> :lol:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    MAN, that dude fell out of the ugly tree and broke every branch on the way down!!!!

RUSH in the house!!!! Finally.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    MAN, that dude fell out of the ugly tree and broke every branch on the way down!!!!

And then someone walked over to him and starting beating him with the broken branches once he hit the ground. :lol: