Options

ISO Dallas Texas 1998....impossible?

bentsporkbentspork Posts: 14
edited December 2012 in Lost Dogs
Is a copy, or even a reproduction of this poster impossible to find? It doesn't seem to exist anywhere. I'd be willing to pony up some loot if anyone has one they would part with.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    bentspork wrote:
    Is a copy, or even a reproduction of this poster impossible to find? It doesn't seem to exist anywhere. I'd be willing to pony up some loot if anyone has one they would part with.
    It's difficult, but possible.
    A board member just finally got one not too long ago after searching for the longest time.

It's not going to be cheap though.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    the 98's are really tough to find for a reasonable price, unfortunately. so happy that Mike finally scored his 98 Dallas print!

be patient...check expresso beans & ebay often. you'll get one eventually! good luck!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Yeah, I noticed that even the official artists pages on various posters seem to cut off at 2009 sometime. I know it would be expensive, ill make sure to keep some extra loot in the bank. Just kinda weird, I see other 2008 stuff a bit, but that one is like......gone, man.

The other is the Chicago katrina Benefit one......nada.....I'd kill for that one as well. I'll keep watching and such, since I'm looking for my wife there are anniversaries and B-Days to cover if anything pops up. :)
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,558
    I got mine in 2002 for less than $200. The guy didn't know what he had. I've turned down $1,200 on here and EB. Don't tell my wife!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Yowza....sounds more like an anniversary gift then :)
  • Options
    Actually, total noob here.....never been on expresso beans......so, thanks for the tips. Found both items listed in the for sale/ trade.