The Eddie Vedder Radio Show Pearl Jam Radio Sirius XM

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
edited December 2012 in The Porch
The Eddie Vedder Radio Show

Eddie Vedder takes over Pearl Jam Radio to play many of his favorite songs, from early punk rock influences to unreleased material from his personal archives. Get an exclusive insider view as he shares personal stories about his career in rock music.

Airs: Wednesday, December 5, 5 pm ET
Rebroadcasts: Thursday, 12 am ET; Friday, 10 am ET; Saturday, 12 pm ET; Sunday, 8 pm ET

available exclusively on Pearl Jam Radio XM 22 or Sirius 22

http://www.siriusxm.com/pearljamradio
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    I for one am totally stoked, so cannot wait for the first show
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Excellent......thanks for sharing the good news :D . I know what my ears will be doing tomorrow.
    four rebroadcasts is awesome, I hope they do that every show
  • joergjoerg Austria Posts: 123
    The Eddie Vedder Radio Show

Eddie Vedder takes over Pearl Jam Radio to play many of his favorite songs, from early punk rock influences to unreleased material from his personal archives. Get an exclusive insider view as he shares personal stories about his career in rock music.

Airs: Wednesday, December 5, 5 pm ET
    Rebroadcasts: Thursday, 12 am ET; Friday, 10 am ET; Saturday, 12 pm ET; Sunday, 8 pm ET

available exclusively on Pearl Jam Radio XM 22 or Sirius 22

http://www.siriusxm.com/pearljamradio

will it also be aired via the ten club online-radio, here on the homepage? if so, same time-schedule??
    ... wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere ...
    nope, a SirusXM exclusive
    the only reason I have an XM subscription is because of Pearl Jam Radio, more than worth whatever it costs
    bump
    apparently Eddie Vedder hosting his own WEEKLY radio show is not as big a deal as I thought it would be
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    I'd like to thank Big Bank Hank - thanks for the info!

This is gonna be something. Vedder on the radio, talking and playing tunes. Almost like hanging out with the man at home in your living room!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    I'd like to thank Big Bank Hank - thanks for the info!

This is gonna be something. Vedder on the radio, talking and playing tunes. Almost like hanging out with the man at home in your living room!
    exactly that is what I am saying, just us hanging out with Ed drinking a cold one
  • apparently Eddie Vedder hosting his own WEEKLY radio show is not as big a deal as I thought it would be

Im with you.... this is indeed a BIG deal.
    Red Rocks 6/19/95 * Rapid City 6/24/98 * EV Vegas 11/1/12 * EV Tulsa 11/19/12 * Wrigley Field 7/19/13 * Brooklyn 10/19/13 * Philly 10/21/13 * Philly 10/22/13 * Hartford 10/25/13 * OKC 11/16/13 * Tulsa 10/8/2014 * Lincoln 10/9/2014 * Moline 10/17/2014 * St Paul 10/19/2014 * Greenville 4/16/16 * Philly 4/28/16 * Philly 4/29/16 * MSG 5/1/16 * MSG 5/2/16 * Wrigley 8/20/16 * Seattle 8/8/18 * Seattle 8/10/18 * Wrigley 8/18/18 * Asbury Park 9/18/21
    mitchmuhs wrote:
    apparently Eddie Vedder hosting his own WEEKLY radio show is not as big a deal as I thought it would be

Im with you.... this is indeed a BIG deal.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

as for all of us that don't have siriusxm is there a chance, that anyone is recording this stuff as mp3 and put it anywhere on the internet for downloading :roll:
  • joerg wrote:

as for all of us that don't have siriusxm is there a chance, that anyone is recording this stuff as mp3 and put it anywhere on the internet for downloading :roll:

Don't fret, your PJ family will have this up shortly after I'm certain... stay tuned.
    Red Rocks 6/19/95 * Rapid City 6/24/98 * EV Vegas 11/1/12 * EV Tulsa 11/19/12 * Wrigley Field 7/19/13 * Brooklyn 10/19/13 * Philly 10/21/13 * Philly 10/22/13 * Hartford 10/25/13 * OKC 11/16/13 * Tulsa 10/8/2014 * Lincoln 10/9/2014 * Moline 10/17/2014 * St Paul 10/19/2014 * Greenville 4/16/16 * Philly 4/28/16 * Philly 4/29/16 * MSG 5/1/16 * MSG 5/2/16 * Wrigley 8/20/16 * Seattle 8/8/18 * Seattle 8/10/18 * Wrigley 8/18/18 * Asbury Park 9/18/21
    mitchmuhs wrote:
    joerg wrote:

Don't fret, your PJ family will have this up shortly after I'm certain... stay tuned.

:P :P :P
    bump
    I am going to find a way to get the episodes uploaded to youtube so Pearl Jam fans outside North America won't miss the episodes
    for people on the west coast working there is a rebroadcast at 9pm tonight! it will be worth listening to
  • I will definitely be seeking an MP3/podcast of this as I can't stay up till 3am.
    Someone round here has to work to keep the band in Hawaiian homes :D:lol:
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
    I will definitely be seeking an MP3/podcast of this as I can't stay up till 3am.
    Someone round here has to work to keep the band in Hawaiian homes :D:lol:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    bump
    I will be listening to the next broadcast 10pm here in Arizona, I will give a report afterwards, so stoked!
    anyone who listened to the initial airing does Eddie talk a lot? I mean at least 15 minutes worth
    getting ready to listen to the rebroadcast
  • morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Ha ha I love Ed's mention of Jeff Ay-ment vs Jeff Ah-ment!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    thank you Eddie, good show, I assume, each show will get better as Ed feels more comfortable
    what is the best way to record audio off your computer?I want to be able to reuse is in my Windows Movie Maker to make into a video for youtube so Pearl Jam fans all over the world can see it, regardless how much money they have
    I have been able to get 30 concerts available for Pearl Jam fans to see whenever they want to see and these don't cost shit, they are now free saved forever, and I don't make anything off of it, I do it to give back to the Pearl Jam Nation
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJLb_-f7VyO2NFCQnn4Pxug/videos?view=0
    what is the best way to record audio off your computer?I want to be able to reuse is in my Windows Movie Maker to make into a video for youtube so Pearl Jam fans all over the world can see it, regardless how much money they have
    seriously, not one person in here knows?
  • drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    seriously, not one person in here knows?

Download an app calld freecorder: http://www.freecorder.com

You can capture the audio and save as an mp3, or other various file formats.

P.S. - why can't the band broadcast this kind of stuff on Ten Club Radio? We're already paying for a membership, and most of what I hear on there is readily available from other sources. Requiring a subscription based service to get this kind of "fan stuff" is kinda crappy to me.
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)