awesome video!

ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
edited October 2012 in The Porch
I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• what blows my mind is how some peeps actually had the gall to complain when ny showed up in toldeo...
    wtf is wrong with those people?
    i want to know
    seriously
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    Very awesome!!
  • I have only 2 words.... Thank You
  • DV70007DV70007 Posts: 67
    Great Video and awesome version of that song! Love that these guys hang out(and rock out) together all the time! Thanks for sharing.
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,060
    Awesome video! :thumbup: Thanks!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    joewalshdc wrote:
    I have only 2 words.... Thank You
    rpech'e wrote:
    Very awesome!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    AWESOME.

Thanks for posting! :thumbup:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,419
    NEIL IS THE FUCKING MAN!
  • RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    THANK YOU
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Great video. Thanks!

Clearly, a non-PJ fan wrote this comment:

"Wish i was the guy with the acoustic guitar. I can't play, but pretending and being on thàt stage!"

Um, yeah, that's Stone Gossard.
    I don't know whether to laugh or roll my eyes.
  • TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,447
    Wowwww!!!!! Totally Awesome Video!!!!! I watched that and then watched Rockin in the Free World PJ and Uncle Neil from the 93 Music Awards. Totally pumped up!!!

Thread of the day right here.
  • DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
    I was at that show!! I remember a friend & I had originally wanted to go to the Reading PA show driving from Buffalo, 1st show on the Vote For Change tour but then later decided Toledo. One of the best PJ decisions ever!

There was rumors floating around the crowd that Peter Frampton was there then someone said Neil Young was here. I thought no way! then lo and behold, Eddie introduces Neil + Pegi Young after the encore and play Harvest Moon. The crowd went nuts! It has to be one of my all time greatest PJ shows w/out a doubt. Such a small arena similar to a large skating rink, good times indeed. too bad Bu$h was elected for the first time legally and we all suffered the consequences...
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,554
    EXCELLENT! :thumbup:

Thank you!!

Made my day!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I'm still so jaded from the 2 Neil Young Red Rocks shows, that were WORD FOR WORD exactly the same... 17minutes of "Walk Like a Giant" 2 nights in a row, is tough to handle... the 7 minutes of noise at the end of the song makes me think I may NEVER pay to see Neil again... night 1 was fun, night 2 was spent PRAYING I didn't have to sit through Walk Like a Giant again... Lesson learned, one night of Neil is enough... at least the Alabama Shakes were great!
  • TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,447
    pjtaper wrote:
    I'm still so jaded from the 2 Neil Young Red Rocks shows, that were WORD FOR WORD exactly the same... 17minutes of "Walk Like a Giant" 2 nights in a row, is tough to handle... the 7 minutes of noise at the end of the song makes me think I may NEVER pay to see Neil again... night 1 was fun, night 2 was spent PRAYING I didn't have to sit through Walk Like a Giant again... Lesson learned, one night of Neil is enough... at least the Alabama Shakes were great!
    Point taken but no taking the wind out of this threads sails as it is the thread of the day. :lol::lol::lol:
  • ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    That was something special... Thanks!!! :D
  • morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,209
    Totally awesome video!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    :)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,362
    simply awesome. thanks, man.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 908
    as somebody said on youtube, 'my pants i just pooped them!!!

neil is just fab. saw this video too. its ok!!! neil would want to work on his technique mind!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvtdbfI1 ... re=related

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops