Kristen Ward album featuring Mike McCready

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
edited January 2013 in The Porch
Kristen Ward's new album “Last Night on Division" featuring Gary Westlake, Simona Bressi, Brian Allen, and special guest Mike McCready is released today. Mike performs guitar on the following songs: "I Wanna Be," "Last Night On Division," and "How Come."

http://music.kristenward.com/album/last ... n-division

Also available at iTunes, and Amazon.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    thanks Sea :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    Very cool, thanks for letting us know.
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    streaming it now

very nice, I'm not much on 'country' but this is good, very good

lots of soul in her voice
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    Sea wrote:
    Kristen Ward's new album “Last Night on Division" featuring Gary Westlake, Simona Bressi, Brian Allen, and special guest Mike McCready is released today. Mike performs guitar on the following songs: "I Wanna Be," "Last Night On Division," and "How Come."

http://music.kristenward.com/album/last ... n-division

Also available at iTunes, and Amazon.com

Cool, but Kat beat ya too it. :p
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=194415

Got this email this morning!! :)

Download Autographed Copy of Last Night On Division now!‏

To Demetrios

Greetings D! Thanks again for your pre-order of Autographed Copy of Last Night On Division (Last Night On Division) on 21 August 2012.

The full digital album has just been released and you can download it now, at this link:

Thanks again for your support,
    Kristen Ward

Ah yeah!! :D
  • Cool! Great songs!
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    D, when I posted it was about a free download...this thread is about the album release. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
    Kat wrote:
    D, when I posted it was about a free download...this thread is about the album release. :)

D'oh! But we also posted about the album release info there too.
    It's all good. :)

ps .. just received my mail now @ 6:30pm Halifax time. Guess what I just got?

KW2_zpsfb3d400c.jpg

KW1_zpse0be3b64.jpg
  • MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    “Kristen Ward has a voice to my ears as water to a dry desert landscape. Refreshing, soulful, aching with love and heartbreak. It is an honor to play on her songs.” - Mike McCready, Pearl Jam

That's what comes up in Google when you look up KW. Our Mike, making a heartfelt, supportive, beautiful endorsement for a mate (albeit a pretty hot mate ;) )

Mike has gotta stop being so stupidly gorgeous and loveable or else. Someone asked on Twitter the other day 'Is there anyone alive right now better than Mike McCready?' . . .

Aaah NO.

There is a cult of Mike McCready that is growing and growing. Because he is just so goddam AAARRRRGH!! (No adjective to explain his particular kind of awesomeness, rock-starness, adorableness, and kindness). And the talent. Jesus. MIKE.
  • Windermere11Windermere11 Earth Posts: 132
    MsNelly wrote:
    “Kristen Ward has a voice to my ears as water to a dry desert landscape. Refreshing, soulful, aching with love and heartbreak. It is an honor to play on her songs.” - Mike McCready, Pearl Jam

That's what comes up in Google when you look up KW. Our Mike, making a heartfelt, supportive, beautiful endorsement for a mate (albeit a pretty hot mate ;) )

Mike has gotta stop being so stupidly gorgeous and loveable or else. Someone asked on Twitter the other day 'Is there anyone alive right now better than Mike McCready?' . . .

Aaah NO.

There is a cult of Mike McCready that is growing and growing. Because he is just so goddam AAARRRRGH!! (No adjective to explain his particular kind of awesomeness, rock-starness, adorableness, and kindness). And the talent. Jesus. MIKE.

:D:D:D
    Thank you Mike!!!

1990 12/22
    1991 2/1,26; 3/1; 5/25; 8/23,29
    1992 1/3,17; 7/22; 9/20
    1993 9/5; 10/25; 12/7,8,9
    1995 6/24; 11/4
    1998 7/10,11,13,14
    2000 10/22,25,28,30
    2003 6/2,3,5,6; 10/28
    2006 7/6,7,9,10,12,13; 11/30; 12/2,9
    2009 9/30; 10/1,6,7,9
    2010 5/1
    2013 11/21,23,24
    2014 10/25
    2016 11/14
    2018 8/8,10
    2021 9/26; 10/1,2
    2022 5/3,6,7
    MQQjz.jpg

CD RELEASE SHOW NEXT THURSDAY!!!!
    Oct. 25th / TRACTOR TAVERN / 9pm

DON'T MISS IT!!!!!

CD RELEASE SHOW - OCTOBER 25
    Don't miss our CD Release show where we will perform songs from the new album! Also performing are bands Jackrabbit and The Brambles.

OCTOBER 25th
    Tractor Tavern / 9pm
    BUY TICKETS HERE

http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEv ... pl=tractor
    Tonight's the night!!

I wonder if Mike will be @ the show.
    Was / is he there?
    KRISTEN WARD PERFORMS LIVE
    At Seattle's Premier Dinner Theater

THE TRIPLE DOOR

FEBRUARY 1st, 2013

PgUyV.jpg?1

Kristen Ward will perform an intimate night of original music that will feature songs from her latest album 'Last Night On Division', at Seattle's premier dinner theater, The Triple Door, located in downtown Seattle and specializing a wide variety of delicious Pan Asian offerings as well as specialty cocktails.

Up-and-coming roadhouse-blues-rock band, The Blue Tracks will be opening up this wonderful night of music.

This is an ALL AGES show!!
    So bring the whole family!

Tickets are available now at:
    http://www.thetripledoor.net/Calendar/E ... n-Ward.asp

www.kristenward.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/The-Blue-Tracks
    www.thetripledoor.net

FEBRUARY 1st, 2013

8PM

qfxj8.jpg?1