Since you may have missed it...

unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
edited August 2012 in A Moving Train
Being that he is a Democrat and all and since most are too busy discussing abortion comments by other dipshit politicians...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1140833

Democratic leaders in Minnesota are demanding a state lawmaker withdraw from his re-election bid after police claim he admitted to having sex with a 17-year-old boy at a rest stop.
While Rep. Kerry Gauthier, 56, will lose support from fellow Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party members if he continues with his campaign, party leaders stopped short Monday of asking him to immediately resign.
The first-term legislator wasn’t charged in the alleged July 22 encounter because the legal age of consent in Minnesota is 16 and no money was exchanged, according to the St. Louis County attorney’s office. Police say the two had oral sex behind a rest stop pavilion in Duluth after the teen responded to Gauthier’s Craigslist ad looking for a “no strings attached” sex.

reststop21n-6-web.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=194454

we don't miss anything around here.... ;)
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    unsung wrote:
    Being that he is a Democrat and all and since most are too busy discussing abortion comments by other dipshit politicians...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1140833

Democratic leaders in Minnesota are demanding a state lawmaker withdraw from his re-election bid after police claim he admitted to having sex with a 17-year-old boy at a rest stop.
    While Rep. Kerry Gauthier, 56, will lose support from fellow Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party members if he continues with his campaign, party leaders stopped short Monday of asking him to immediately resign.
    The first-term legislator wasn’t charged in the alleged July 22 encounter because the legal age of consent in Minnesota is 16 and no money was exchanged, according to the St. Louis County attorney’s office. Police say the two had oral sex behind a rest stop pavilion in Duluth after the teen responded to Gauthier’s Craigslist ad looking for a “no strings attached” sex.

reststop21n-6-web.jpg

I think I saw this on another thread.. I'm sure this is way more common then people think.. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time this has happened and probably common practice unfortunately.. whether it's an extra marital affair or straight out 'no strings attached'' sex with a man or women (or indeed minors).
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    If he were a Republican this would be such a bigger issue right now. Obama might even have held a press conference. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    If he were a Republican this would be such a bigger issue right now. Obama might even have held a press conference. :lol:

really??? :lol: :fp:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,216
    What an idiot. You're a public figure and you screw at a dirty rest stop? Must've wanted some Milk Duds. Why cant people just screw in a bed or rent a creepy van or something?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    inmytree wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

really??? :lol: :fp:

Pretty much.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    DS1119 wrote:

Obama only holds press conferences when republicans want to legitimize rape.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Zoso wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

You may be right. We all know he didn't hold one when he legalized the consumption of horses in this country. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Zoso wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

You may be right. We all know he didn't hold one when he legalized the consumption of horses in this country. :lol:

cars...
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    inmytree wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

cars...
    carhorse.jpg
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    inmytree wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

cars...
    carhorse.jpg

baaaaa haaaaa haaaaa

ban cars and horses....and ban cars with horses....
    inmytree wrote:
    inmytree wrote:

cars...
    carhorse.jpg

baaaaa haaaaa haaaaa

Do you know how many deaths are caused by horses in cars every year?!?!?!

inmytree wrote:
    carhorse.jpg

baaaaa haaaaa haaaaa

Too many, I fear...too many... :cry:
    inmytree wrote:
    inmytree wrote:

baaaaa haaaaa haaaaa

Too many, I fear...too many... :cry:
    But think of all the tasty horse meat we'd have to eat! :think:

carhorse.jpg

Everyone laugh all they want. Logic is logic. :lol: If the Demo's want to distract you with social issues have fun with that. Keep arguing about gay marriage. I'll worry about the candidate that speaks about the other 96% of the population. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    carhorse.jpg

Everyone laugh all they want. Logic is logic. :lol: If the Demo's want to distract you with social issues have fun with that. Keep arguing about gay marriage. I'll worry about the candidate that speaks about the other 96% of the population. :lol:
    But is that 96% aware of

the danger of horses in cars???? :shock:
    :mrgreen::lol:

DS1119 wrote:
    carhorse.jpg

But is that 96% aware of

whoa....that's a great question....

I say we should all be a little hoof hearted....you know, we should love horses but not let them drive....too dangerous right out the gate....

(terrible, I know... :lol: )
    inmytree wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

But is that 96% aware of

:lol::lol::lol:

whoa....that's a great question....

I say we should all be a little hoof hearted....you know, we should love horses but not let them drive....too dangerous right out the gate....

(terrible, I know... :lol: )

I'm going to steal Jason P's line about you horsing around :mrgreen: