Pre-Sets in Toronto?

soulshinesoulshine Posts: 120
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Were there any pre-sets by Eddie in Toronto?

Hoping there will be in Cleveland next Saturday!!!! ;)
Make sure the fortune that you seek
Is the fortune that you need ~ BenHarper

http://www.myspace.com/soulshine70
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• soulshine wrote:
    Were there any pre-sets by Eddie in Toronto?

Hoping there will be in Cleveland next Saturday!!!! ;)

Nope no presets either night. Although Mike and Matty were sidestage for some of MMJ at night 2. Mike was rockin out at one point.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • I showed up early expecting a preset. None, although im glad I went early to get my poster and see MMJ.
  • given2fallgiven2fall Posts: 98
    No presets. It's too bad because I was actually able to make it to my seat nice and early for once, poster in hand. There were some great presets in September that I had to scramble just to get to hear half of it (or I missed it completeley). We were so spoiled then...and we still are, just in other ways.
    Oh well, at least I got both of my posters home in mint condition. My Toronto II posters is already being framed - I can't wait, it's going to be so badass!

"It was Luke's fault" (Ed after stumbling on Soon Forget at Kitchener '05)
  • given2fallgiven2fall Posts: 98
    given2fall wrote:
    No presets. It's too bad because I was actually able to make it to my seat nice and early for once, poster in hand. There were some great presets in September that I had to scramble just to get to hear half of it (or I missed it completeley). We were so spoiled then...and we still are, just in other ways.
    Oh well, at least I got both of my posters home in mint condition. My Toronto II posters is already being framed - I can't wait, it's going to be so badass!
    Geez, can you say ADD? Sorry for straying from the topic.

"It was Luke's fault" (Ed after stumbling on Soon Forget at Kitchener '05)
  • soulshinesoulshine Posts: 120
    given2fall wrote:
    Geez, can you say ADD? Sorry for straying from the topic.

lol. No biggie. I understand excitement!!! ;)

Never been a poster buyer, wish I had been. Now I feel like "it's too late", like if I buy ONE then I will go back and try to get more, and I can't afford to do that!!!!

I hope to see the re-emergence of the pre-set......it gives some folks a chance to see the man maybe up close, or a little clearer, before the crowd comes in....
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need ~ BenHarper

http://www.myspace.com/soulshine70