Rockin in the Free world
Long may you run
Sugar mountain
Walk with me
Piece of Crap (ed w/neil's band)
Throw your hatred down (thanks ddirt)

I'm making a compilation cd, and need your collective memory
1996: Hartford; 1998: Hartford, Mansfield I & II
2000: Saratoga, Mansfield I & II; 2003: West Palm, Tampa, Mansfield I & II & III; 2004: Boston I & II; 2005: Montreal; 2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I & II, East Rutherford; 2007: Lolla
2008: Tampa, MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II; 2009: Chicago I & II, Philly I, III & IV; 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford, Boston & MSG II.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I know Cinnamon Girl has been tagged on a couple of occasions.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Tonights the Night has been tagged to Daughter as well.
    Gorge 1993
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • sparky_fry wrote:

the link doesnt work for me, what song?

Also: Throw your Hatred Down (thanks ddirt)!
    2000: Saratoga, Mansfield I & II; 2003: West Palm, Tampa, Mansfield I & II & III; 2004: Boston I & II; 2005: Montreal; 2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I & II, East Rutherford; 2007: Lolla
    2008: Tampa, MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II; 2009: Chicago I & II, Philly I, III & IV; 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford, Boston & MSG II.
  • Just wanted to mention that "Walk With Me" is one of Neil's songs. I was lucky enough to be at Bridge when PJ covered it-what a performance-I'll never forget it!! :clap::clap:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • sparky_fry wrote:

it actually was throw your hatred down :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIsgkxebnfA
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Totally forgot about Piece of Crap, love that song!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • sparky_fry wrote:
    sparky_fry wrote:

it actually was throw your hatred down :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIsgkxebnfA

:D Cool!!!!
  • Just wanted to mention that "Walk With Me" is one of Neil's songs. I was lucky enough to be at Bridge when PJ covered it-what a performance-I'll never forget it!! :clap::clap:

Yes, thanks . . . indeed great performance . . . Lucky you for being there, must be a great memory!!!
  • Yes, it was a very special performance, something I'll always remember! :D

I have seen Neil and PJ do "Throw Your Hatred Down" acoustically (on YouTube) from Bridge 2006, and it is absolutely mesmerizing! It's one of my favorite Neil songs, and I never get tired of watching that performance! :clap::clap:
    "A beacon on dry land"
    I think that is almost my favorite Neil song..... besides harvest moon.
  • I think my two favorites of Neil are Long May You Run and Throw Your Hatred Down-but I do love so many of them! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • bennett13bennett13 Posts: 439
    If they haven't already, PJ should cover "Barstool Blues"...great song, and I think it would fit Ed's voice quite nicely
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    Ed sings a little bit on Peace and Love with Neil, but I don't know if your looking for something like that.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman