HOLY CRAP!!!!

skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
edited November 2011 in The Porch
Mr. Elwayvedder and Mr/Mrs Voaklander!!!!!!

What a f!@king surprise...sorry but really! In my box today arrived the most special gift!!!!! A most noble native from Edmonton!!!! WOW!!!!!!! You are amazing!!! I didn't even know!!!!! Do I owe you money? How much? Oh my goodness....he's beautiful!
THANK YOU!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    post a pic!!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • BerasapjBerasapj Posts: 292
    LukinFan wrote:
    post a pic!!!!

+1 and i'm excited and I don't even know what it is
    Manchester 1&2 2012

Waiting for the next PJ euro Tour

Hoping not to get drown in the wave of life
  • They are GREAT people! :D
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Congrats sweetie, from what I hear, it was well deserved! :D

:clap::clap::clap:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    AWESOME, those are 2 great people for sure!!!!!!!
  • ahill721 wrote:
    And you sir also deserve some credit! However, Dave really made this all happen. What a generous individual :arrow: He orchestrated this whole thing.

So glad that you like the print :)
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    :thumbup: :clap: 2 beautiful posters right there! Great stuff! :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • ahill721 wrote:
    And you sir also deserve some credit! However, Dave really made this all happen. What a generous individual :arrow: He orchestrated this whole thing.

So glad that you like the print :)
    well I guess there was more to this than I know...thank you everyone who helped! natives are my thing so this meant the world to me! I am a happy lady this evening!

edit....someone needs to get painting faster now! ;)
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    :mrgreen:
    I like pleasing our ladies in our lives!
    Special thanks to all who made this happen. It becomes so selfish as the greatest reward in making others happy is the feeling achieved. So I feel even happier! The only thing that may drag me down is watching this poster now be avialable via 10c after the efforts made to make it happen. Obviously I would love this poster to become available for all of us to enjoy but you watch, after the efforts made to accompllish this, it will become as simple as buying in the Goods section...just knowing my luck...anywho, enjoy skyeriver for you are a star in our sky!!
  • SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422
    :mrgreen:
    I like pleasing our ladies in our lives!
    Special thanks to all who made this happen. It becomes so selfish as the greatest reward in making others happy is the feeling achieved. So I feel even happier! The only thing that may drag me down is watching this poster now be avialable via 10c after the efforts made to make it happen. Obviously I would love this poster to become available for all of us to enjoy but you watch, after the efforts made to accompllish this, it will become as simple as buying in the Goods section...just knowing my luck...anywho, enjoy skyeriver for you are a star in our sky!!

unbelievable gesture....however, assuming it does become available in the Goods section, it will last about a minute or so.
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi