Options

How much would you pay for bluray limited PJ20

mcveddrmentmcveddrment Posts: 48
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I got mine in the mail yesterday and haven't opened it b/c I am taking my first trip as a missionary to honduras. I am in need of about $1500 to make the trip. I am thinking about putting this on eBay but wanted to hear what maybe I should expect to possibly get out of this.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Its limited, its a great set and its expensive for a bluray. Probably, if the fanfanatics didn´t get it yet, it will go $200.... at least. But the market got to adjust to the offers. And you will be the first to be on ebay so...
    Probably you should wait a bit longer and don´t sell allready.... Or if you beliave that be the fisrt will get more buyers to you... Let others be the fisrt and see the price they will get... My suggestion!
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    I'd pay what you paid..
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    Its limited, its a great set and its expensive for a bluray. Probably, if the fanfanatics didn´t get it yet, it will go $200.... at least. But the market got to adjust to the offers. And you will be the first to be on ebay so...
    Probably you should wait a bit longer and don´t sell allready.... Or if you beliave that be the fisrt will get more buyers to you... Let others be the fisrt and see the price they will get... My suggestion!

Thanks. I appreciate the suggestion. My wife says keep it. She said that if I sell it, I will regret it later. She is a smart woman.
  • Options
    YukselYuksel Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 32
    jshin wrote:
    I'd pay what you paid..

I agree!
    I just want to scream, Hello!
  • Options
    vinyl boyvinyl boy Posts: 178
    not to hate on religion but wouldn't Jesus or the God you believe in look down on profiting from this. For months people on these forums have been complaining about "Flipping or Flippers" and you come straight out and say I'm going to put this on E-Bay and how much will you pay for it? Just my opinion
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    I'll give you $100:). That's $25 more than face.
  • Options
    ST279453ST279453 Posts: 195
    I'll give you $101 :D
  • Options
    Open it, watch it then send it to me & ST279453 we will split the cost & share the set :-).
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    Open it, watch it then send it to me & ST279453 we will split the cost & share the set :-).
    I'll get in on that :D ...All I wanna do is see the extra shit! Already added my name to a "rental" thread! :lol::lol::lol:
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    50 cents
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Yes I bought the blu ray from Best Buy, just wanna sit on my couch and watch the extras once & I'll be happy.

I'll get in on that :D ...All I wanna do is see the extra shit! Already added my name to a "rental" thread! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    vinyl boy wrote:
    not to hate on religion but wouldn't Jesus or the God you believe in look down on profiting from this. For months people on these forums have been complaining about "Flipping or Flippers" and you come straight out and say I'm going to put this on E-Bay and how much will you pay for it? Just my opinion

Yes, Im SURE God looks down on capitalism - not like he has anything better to do right? :roll:
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • Options
    ST279453ST279453 Posts: 195
    works for me :D
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    You can watch it and I'll pay you what you paid.. like a free viewing, I guess. :)
This discussion has been closed.