ISO Avocado Vinyl

SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
Looking to track down a copy of Avocado on vinyl. This album, while one of my favorites musically, means more to me than any other. From late winter of 2006 to summer of 2006 my life went from pretty bad to really good. Avocado came out right in the middle of that span and that tour gave me some great memories (including flying from NY to Vegas with my Dad for the show at the MGM). There's probably no single album that brings me more good memories than Avocado.

It certainly doesn't need to be sealed, but I want something that plays perfectly and with a cover in very good shape.

Unfortunately I don't have much to trade, but do have cash in PayPal.

Let me know that you've got. Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,203
    Good luck! best album ever! I also hope to own it on vinyl someday when I have a little more $$$ to spare. anyway hope you get it! :)
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    What are the prices for this record?
  • SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
    marcos wrote:
    What are the prices for this record?

A sealed one just sold on the bay for around 150, but as I said, I am not picky enough to need a sealed one. I plan on playing this thing!
  • shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    Looking to track down a copy of Avocado on vinyl. This album, while one of my favorites musically, means more to me than any other. From late winter of 2006 to summer of 2006 my life went from pretty bad to really good. Avocado came out right in the middle of that span and that tour gave me some great memories (including flying from NY to Vegas with my Dad for the show at the MGM). There's probably no single album that brings me more good memories than Avocado.

It certainly doesn't need to be sealed, but I want something that plays perfectly and with a cover in very good shape.

Unfortunately I don't have much to trade, but do have cash in PayPal.

Let me know that you've got. Thanks!

Are u still looking? I just found mine. It was in storage. Its opened but has never been played. I opened it to look at it when I bought it and that was it. It would probably be better off in your hands. Let me know.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
    Still looking Mr. Sherm! Let me know if you want to unload it, because I want it!
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    On November 12 and 13, the fourth Feria Internacional de Coleccionismo Discografico is held in Buenos Aires, it is a lousy Record Store Day version, with lots of people selling stuff, plenty garbage, and damaged not worthy vinyl, but there are some that might have something good enough for purchasing/listening, and lots of dumbasses that go to take a look around as if they were in at the groceries... I will look up for you this item, and others, collect first and last names of the sellers and email addresses, only on the 12th, on 13th I have a ticket for Pearl Jam in Buenos Aires... in the meantime, you can get a peep at this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Seale ... 4cfb20b869

one of my favs of all time, the best PJ front cover ever...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    Still looking Mr. Sherm! Let me know if you want to unload it, because I want it!

PM him
    SwBkRn44 wrote:

PM him

Just did, thanks. Hoping I've found what I was looking for.
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Only 1 bidder in 3 days... is that any of you?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014