Options

FT: Pearl Jam 2010 Kansas City EMEK

apeman77apeman77 Posts: 153
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hey folks, I'm looking to trade a Pearl Jam 2010 Kansas City (EMEK) poster here. I'm not really a big poster guy, and really only collect the ones from the shows I have been to. Anyway, I'm gonna say the poster is in mint condition. I can't seem to find any imperfections (creases or folds) but if there is any issues that I haven't noticed I'm sure it would be very very minor. Here is the EB link to it if you're unsure which poster I'm talking about here: http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/121745

Anyway, what i'm hoping to trade for is some vinyl, that's more what I'm into. I'm currently looking for:

LP's: No Code / Live On Two Legs / Binaural / Riot Act / Avocado / Lost Dogs / Rearviewmirror / Soldier Field

Xmas Singles: 1991 / 1992 / 1993 / 1996 / 1997 / 1998 / 2000 / 2001 / 2002

or if you have a bootleg to sweeten the deal, I'm also searching for:

2000 Bootlegs: #1, #2, #3, #6, #13, #14, #17, #18, #25

Oh ya, I would also be interested in some Tragically Hip vinyl if you have any. I'm looking for Road Apples, Fully Completely, Trouble at the Henhouse and Live Between Us.

Also, I listen to all the music I collect, so it definitely doesn't matter if it's sealed or not.....I'll just open it right away anyway.

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Anyone.....anyone.....
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,557
    Just an opinion, but your poster isn't worth any of the albums. Especially given the niche poster vs. the universal appeal of the albums. That may be why.
    Good luck though.
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    You may be right. I have been watching the lost dogs forum a little bit lately, and have noticed this poster was going for about $70 to $80. And I noticed that some lp's on here going for: No Code ($65) or Avocado ($90). So I didn't feel that it was that ridiculous to ask. I figured I would throw the offer out there and see if anyone was interested.

I guess maybe I should have been more clear here.....I'm not looking for anything sealed or mint. I want to listen to these records, and maybe I will have to be a lopsided trade (poster + $ = vinyl).

PM me if you have any offers. Thanks!
  • Options
    And I might as well give this thing a monday morning bump.......