Options

re post no code and vs original pressing for sale

sctt_perrysctt_perry Posts: 224
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I posted this a little while ago. If anyone wants to buy these from me on here jusst pm me what youre cofortable spending and i will pull them from auction.

Had a hard time trying to find someone to trade on here. I did want to post that I have a copy of no code and vs up on ebay right now. Both starting bids are super fair. No code is 75 and vs is 25. My ebay name is the same as my pj fan name. I hope someone on here gets them. Both are original pressing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    You could easily sale both of them here for those prices.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    Yeah I tried first to trade then had a couple PM conversations to sell them but everything fell through these were the prices I discussed so I didn't want to post some outrageous price. If someone on here wanted to work something out let me know.
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    jshin wrote:
    You could easily sale both of them here for those prices.

I agree...If I had the extra cash I would get No Code. Good Luck! :thumbup:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    Thanks I'm desperately trying to complete my collection only two more to go. If you are trying to find pj albums for cheap try craigslist. You would be surprised what you find if you search every day. I got Mr yield on there for five bucks
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    sctt_perry wrote:
    Thanks I'm desperately trying to complete my collection only two more to go. If you are trying to find pj albums for cheap try craigslist. You would be surprised what you find if you search every day. I got Mr yield on there for five bucks

:shock: :o :shock: :o Do you mind repeating that???!!!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    sctt_perry wrote:

:shock: :o :shock: :o Do you mind repeating that???!!!
    Yeah I got my yield for 5 bucks I won't tell you how much I got this vs. for. it might take a couple years but there's always someone who thought buying vinyl was cool even though they didn't own a turntable. Just don't be one of those guys who thinks everything has to me new as long as it plays its awesome. My wife got a copy of the avacado album for 25 dollars just because there was some water damage to the cover the album however had never been played. I'm just willing to go full price on the last two for closure its been a long rough road of vinyl scrounging.
  • Options
    i got the 2003 boot set off craiglist...for $400 the whole set... :D
    That's awesome
  • Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    I got a first pressing of Vitalogy off eBay for 17 shipped.
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016