Options

BOSTON PEOPLE FS: Ames 2003 San Antonio/Woodlands

SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I've got the Ames 2003 poster linked below. My wife and I are moving and I won't have a place to hang this, so it's got to go. Plus, I'd like to free up some cash for another poster project I've got going on.

The issue is, it's framed. Very nicely framed in a thin black metal frame with non-glaring glass. This was professionally done at a frame/photo store. But being framed, shipping it would probably be cost prohibitive.

I live in the Boston area and know a lot of other fans do, so shoot me a reply or a PM if you're interested and would like to do local pickup.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1701
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Here are some pics of the framed poster. As I said, I'd prefer to do local pickup in the Boston area, but if anyone has experience shipping framed posters and it's not too bad I would consider it.

15avrp.jpg

1zo9amo.jpg
  • Options
    Bump.

I live in Newton and work in Government Center. Any Boston people interested in this? Again, I'd prefer not to deal with the cost and hassle of shipping a framed poster.

Posters were ~$30 new on the 2003 tour, EB says the average price for this one is around $50. I spent about $75 having it framed. Not looking to make money on this, just want it to go to some who will hang it up as I won't have a spot for it in our new place and have been tasked by the wife with cleaning some stuff out ;-)