Options

Trade 2011 Vancouver City (Totem Pole/Bird) shirt for...

bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I am looking to trade my 2011 XL Vancouver city (totem pole) shirt for any of the following PJ sports shirts in size XL: Montreal Expos, Toronto Blue Jays (either night, but prefer the gray 11th one), or Edmonton Oilers one. The Vancouver Canucks one from 2009 is also a want, but that could be a trade & cash deal.
I would also trade it for a size medium in the red Canada tour shirt (the one where the maple leaf spells out Pearl Jam), since it was only available in XL and my fiance needed a medium. Thanks for your help.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    bosshogg18 wrote:
    I am looking to trade my 2011 XL Vancouver city (totem pole) shirt for any of the following PJ sports shirts in size XL: Montreal Expos, Toronto Blue Jays (either night, but prefer the gray 11th one), or Edmonton Oilers one. The Vancouver Canucks one from 2009 is also a want, but that could be a trade & cash deal.
    I would also trade it for a size medium in the red Canada tour shirt (the one where the maple leaf spells out Pearl Jam), since it was only available in XL and my fiance needed a medium. Thanks for your help.

If you can't find what you are looking for after sometime, please consider trading the shirt for something else. This shirt is absolutely amazing and I would love to acquire it. I can't believe this shirt isnt a poster, a sticker, what have you. Its great. I have some various PJ vinyl, posters etc I could offer for trade and/or cash.

Thanks for your consideration and good luck with your search
    -EV
  • Options
    I will consider, but right now I am just looking for the aforementioned t-shirts. Thank you.
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    I'm looking to trade my large Vancouver t-shirt for a medium.
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    what does the totem pole shirt look like? just curious...
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    I will also take a large in the trade for my XL. Both sizes fit me just fine.
  • Options
    Here is a more detailed picture, that shows the date and city: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r8/p ... 060319.jpg
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Someone has to be able to help him out.
  • Options
    PM sent ^
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    Any Toronto or Montreal shirts out there for trade? I would greatly appreciate it.
  • Options
    PM sent