Options

Edmonton EMEK for Trade - ISO Specific Stuff However

restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
When I found out it was an EMEK, I called my buddy, (has no clue about posters or collecting them) to grab me one. He did. I don't have it yet, I have not seen it's condition. I know it was put in a tube, but he may not have taken care in doing so. We will see. It might even be foil..... :lol: Yeah Right. Anyways, the sole purpose of him getting me one was for trade bait.

In Search of :

White Stripes Burnaby 07 Rob Jones
Tool Gorge 06 Hampton
Pearl Jam Boston Whale 2006 Ames

Live on Two Legs Vinyl
Rearviewmirror Vinyl
Soldier Field Vinyl (any color okay)
Binaural Vinyl

Fan Club Only Bootleg, 2003, Virginia - Will Complete my set, this is my preferred trade.

Thanks for your interest, I will not part with the EMEK without trading for these items. I absolutely LOVE the EMEK, I was lucky enough to lay eyes on one at the Vancouver Pre Party, graciously donated by wolfbear (It went for 200). They are a thing of beauty. I don't hang up posters from shows I wasn't at, as a rule, but I could make an exception for this one if I don't get the trade I want. Truly amazing artwork.

Thanks,
restlesssoul
Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    pm sent
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    pm sent if Arq doesn't work out. I may be willing to help with Live on Two Legs Vinyl
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    pm sent if Arq doesn't work out. I may be willing to help with Live on Two Legs Vinyl

By all means please if you can make a deal with the op please go ahead, I can wait for this poster.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    arq wrote:

By all means please if you can make a deal with the op please go ahead, I can wait for this poster.

after you my friend! I insist!! But now that I know you are on the hunt for this poster as well, I will keep my ears and eyes open for you
  • Options
    i have a whale if you want to go that way
  • Options
    thanks everyone, just awaiting the poster to confirm condition and a deal is in the works.

will let you know if anything falls through or my buddy picked up something other than the emek, wouldnt that be a treat! :(
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18