ISO posters to my shows

jlembkejlembke Posts: 2
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
Im looking to make up for poor decision making in my past by tracking down all the posters of shows I have been to. Everytime I go to a show, I get caught up in everything except the long poster line! Was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to part with any posters from the following shows. I have little goods to offer in return, but am sure we can work $omething out.

Shows I've rocked out at:
06/30/98 - Target Center Minneapolis, MN (This one is the most important as it seriously changed me!)
10/08/00 - Alpine Valley East Troy, WI Coldest show PJ has ever played 30 degrees F!!
06/15/03 - Fargodome Fargo, ND The closest I had come to hearing In My Tree (they scratched half way in)
06/16/03 - XCEL Energy Center St. Paul, MN Guy from my home town went on stage and nailed Lukin!
09/08/05 - MTS Centre Winnipeg I finally hear In My Tree
06/26/06 - XCEL Energy Center St. Paul, MN Couldn't stomach the short setlist and ended up pretty intoxicated
09/17/11 - MTS Centre Winnipeg My wife saw a side of me she did know existed (took her to her first show)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I think I have at least one you are looking for here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=148695

Good luck and welcome to the board... :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • jlembke wrote:
    Im looking to make up for poor decision making in my past by tracking down all the posters of shows I have been to. Everytime I go to a show, I get caught up in everything except the long poster line! Was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to part with any posters from the following shows. I have little goods to offer in return, but am sure we can work $omething out.

Shows I've rocked out at:
    06/30/98 - Target Center Minneapolis, MN (This one is the most important as it seriously changed me!)
    10/08/00 - Alpine Valley East Troy, WI Coldest show PJ has ever played 30 degrees F!!
    06/15/03 - Fargodome Fargo, ND The closest I had come to hearing In My Tree (they scratched half way in)
    06/16/03 - XCEL Energy Center St. Paul, MN Guy from my home town went on stage and nailed Lukin!
    09/08/05 - MTS Centre Winnipeg I finally hear In My Tree
    06/26/06 - XCEL Energy Center St. Paul, MN Couldn't stomach the short setlist and ended up pretty intoxicated
    09/17/11 - MTS Centre Winnipeg My wife saw a side of me she did know existed (took her to her first show)

The 98 poster is going to be tough to find and expensive to get.
    There was no poster created for the 2000 show.
    Fargo 03, I have one left of this poster don't know if I want to let it go.
    St. Paul 03, I have an extra
    Winnipeg 05, I have an extra
    St. Paul 06, I have an extra

Let me know.
  • I m thinking $160 if you can handle shipping.
  • Weren't there three different posters for St. Paul 06? Which one are you looking for?