Options

iso pj20 patagonia backpack

2»

Comments

• Options
    ...pretty please?
  • Options
    ferinad wrote:
    RESTOCK now for the true fans that won´t be selling the item at 100000000% price!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real fans were on the site ALL day yesterday buying and talking about them......

Oh sorry but I have to work so I can´t be on the site all day.
    Keep on Rockin´ Pearl Jam
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Too funny. I saw this thing probably right after it went up, by coincidence really. Didn't buy one. It's just a backpack with a couple PJ-embroderied items on it.

I find it amusing that anyone would think the timing on this is bad, because they were left out of getting one. It's obvious that many people did not find it a strain to put $76 on their CC to pay at a later date.

Oh and this thing is only going to be as desireable as it is because of its low run. If you didn't get one, learn to cope. Give it time. Then revisit if you really have to have it. By that time, you may well have saved up enough money to buy one on ebay. And if the need for it is still as strong as before, you'll feel okay about spending whatever it takes to get it.

I always wanted the laptop bag. Never got it either. Was bummed for a bit, but not angry. Today I think it'd probably sit on the floor of my closet.
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Too funny. I saw this thing probably right after it went up, by coincidence really. Didn't buy one. It's just a backpack with a couple PJ-embroderied items on it.

I find it amusing that anyone would think the timing on this is bad, because they were left out of getting one. It's obvious that many people did not find it a strain to put $76 on their CC to pay at a later date.

Oh and this thing is only going to be as desireable as it is because of its low run. If you didn't get one, learn to cope. Give it time. Then revisit if you really have to have it. By that time, you may well have saved up enough money to buy one on ebay. And if the need for it is still as strong as before, you'll feel okay about spending whatever it takes to get it.

I always wanted the laptop bag. Never got it either. Was bummed for a bit, but not angry. Today I think it'd probably sit on the floor of my closet.

Excellent perspective, only items, right?
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Only items, for sure.

I really feel a lot of what's going on here revolves around people wanting something mainly because they don't have the option to get it now. If it was widely available - say, like place/date - people wouldn't be lining up to buy it and their stock woudn't move.

I always think back to Veruca Salt wanting an Everlasting Gobstopper.
  • Options
    TyTy Posts: 1,007
    Agree with above. I got a backpack, yes. I bought it because I just so happened to be looking at the Goods when it was available (didn't see the email until the next morning). I bought it because I need a backpack as I'm travelling soon and my old daypack is ripped to shit. I then saw a post about someone wanting one for theirt copy of Lost Dogs on vinyl... tempting, yes. But I figure I bought the backpack because I need one, and really I won't get much use out of the vinyl, and it would be just having it for the sake of having it.
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    THE BACKPACK IS NOW SOLD OUT.
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    Jokertt® wrote:

Actually, I called the backpack website and they said, only via telephone that there was a chance, there may be more if the 10club calls them for more orders, as they simply sell it to the 10club and it is the 10club who adds the extras. They said they have been receiving a lot of calls about it and will be contacting the 10 club about shipping more, it was only an operator but I get the feeling something is up. It figures, I just bought the patch and paid two dollars for the shipping. But I won't care as long as they do in fact make more. Their number is 1-800-638-6464, so call if you like, but I definitely feel something is coming, so let's all hold on.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    marcos wrote:
    Jokertt® wrote:

Actually, I called the backpack website and they said, only via telephone that there was a chance, there may be more if the 10club calls them for more orders, as they simply sell it to the 10club and it is the 10club who adds the extras. They said they have been receiving a lot of calls about it and will be contacting the 10 club about shipping more, it was only an operator but I get the feeling something is up. It figures, I just bought the patch and paid two dollars for the shipping. But I won't care as long as they do in fact make more. Their number is 1-800-638-6464, so call if you like, but I definitely feel something is coming, so let's all hold on.

Doesn't Matter...if they get 25,50,100,500...that won't be enough to satisfy everybody...10C won't bother...just like Joker said:
    Jokertt® wrote:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    pjradio wrote:

Doesn't Matter...if they get 25,50,100,500...that won't be enough to satisfy everybody...10C won't bother...just like Joker said:
    Jokertt® wrote:

I don't know the operator was really cool and said they do stuff like that all the time, I like to see the glass is half full, an optimist maybe, I think 10 club will do the right thing, they usually always do at the end of the day, there will be more trust me.
  • Options
    I don't want it for the fact that it's sold it, I want it for the fact that I need a new backpack because mine got thrashed at PJ20..... I put it in the washer but she didn't come out so great....