Needed dimensions for BK PJ20 poster

ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
Anyone kow the exact dimenstions of Brad Klausen's PJ20 poster? I have been measuring it over and over, I am aware the length is 36 inches but height loks just a tad bit over 18 inches, is this correct. I saw on expressobeans a measurement of 36x18, and heard elsewhere 36x18.5. Trying to order a frame in the next week or so, and do not want to mess up the dimensions, maybe someone has an invoice from a frame shop that states what they measure it as. Any help appreciated.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,622
    I don't have any official dimensions, but my S/N is 36x18.5
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071

Thanks, I assume that since I have the same S/N from PJ20 that is the dimension I need. THANKS!!!!!!
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    for the most part, they'll all be the same.

Better that you measure your own poster for your frame just in case though!
  • Don't have official measurements, but "just a little over 18" is not uncommon. I've measured many of my posters for frames... and it's very frequent for them to actually be 9/16" or whatever. I say very carefully measure down to the 1/16" and you'll be in good shape.
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,622
    ahill721 wrote:

Thanks, I assume that since I have the same S/N from PJ20 that is the dimension I need. THANKS!!!!!!

Yeah, when I saw that stack he had, they were all the same size.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.