edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Sold out
  • Options
    +1. I wasn't too sure about this one but the more i looked at it the more i liked it. And i wanted something from PJ20 since i wasn't able to go.
  • Options
    +1. I wasn't too sure about this one but the more i looked at it the more i liked it. And i wanted something from PJ20 since i wasn't able to go.

Did you pick this one up?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    Man, I suck at these things!
  • Options
    Anyone want to flip this right away? :mrgreen:
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    That's craziness! It had to of sold out in less than 1 minute!

Eh, I'll pretend my show edition glows in the dark.
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    I wasn't real crazy about this one until I saw the glow in the dark variant .. Not having the money to spend really helped in the decision to not buy.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    PJLuisPJLuis Posts: 385
    JMo wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    JMo wrote:

LMAO :lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Anyone want to flip this right away? :mrgreen:

No one? :o :shock: :x :evil: :twisted: :cry:;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    CR15053CR15053 Posts: 166
    I'm sure you can find one on ebay for the low, low price of 4 times market value... ;)
  • Options
    CR15053 wrote:
    I'm sure you can find one on ebay for the low, low price of 4 times market value... ;)

I think 3 times ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    CR15053 wrote:

I think 3 times ;)
    Well if it makes you feel any better, I actually had the poster in my cart, but after i hit the confirm order button it told me that it SOLD OUT. Really?????
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    CR15053 wrote:
    CR15053 wrote:

I think 3 times ;)
    Well if it makes you feel any better, I actually had the poster in my cart, but after i hit the confirm order button it told me that it SOLD OUT. Really?????

Me too!! I even kept trying to check out too, thinking maybe someone had it in their cart then didn't buy. It sold out in seconds. Bah. That's ok. No room for it anyway. Hhmph.
  • Options

Did you pick this one up?
    Yes i was able to get one before it sold out.
  • Options
    I just love how in your cart doesn't necessarily mean "in your cart"... :roll:
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    He had these both days at PJ20 for $100.00. These are what he had left over. I was sooo glad I got to pick one up at PJ20. I had him do a doodle on it and everything. He is an awesome guy too!
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    CR15053 wrote:
    I just love how in your cart doesn't necessarily mean "in your cart"... :roll:

Yep, I was pumped to pissed in a click of the mouse too