Options

ISO Hamilton Klausen Poster 9/15/11

hellzz23hellzz23 Posts: 14
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
Looking for a poster from last nights Hamilton show. I was there with not enough cash on me and none of the vendors there could get there credit card machines to work. It looked like there was plenty to go around. About 20 minutes before PJ started there was still plenty of posters left. Maybe because it was cash only there. Anyway does someone have an extra to sell or trade. I'll offer $40 US. The poster was $30, tube was $5 and $5 for shipping. I have an extra Toronto 9/11 poster if interested in trading. Send me a PM.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hate to double up but I was at the show as well and was not able to get my hands on a poster before the show or after because of the entire cash issue. If I didn't regret not being able to get one before the show, I sure as hell regretted it afterwards...EPIC show. If anyone has a poster for sale, I would love to buy it off you. Only show so far that I have attended and haven't picked one up.

Thanks!
  • Options
    I have an extra one that is a little damaged. Some @$$hole ran across the seats infront of us on the floor and caught the end of it and crushed it just a little. I haven't checked to see how bad it is, but I bought another after the show anyway. I will get some pictures of it if you want and can work something out.

Either that or if you can hold out for a month or so I can bet they will be selling these on-line as there was at least 1 unopened box and a large stack of open posters at the end of the night as the venue was being cleared out (this was at the merch stand down below)

Be patient and stay away from e-bay!!

All 3 nights I saw posters being sold after shows..... it looks like a lot more are being printed with the varient colour being the new cool thing to obtain.
  • Options
    Boys,if still interested I will trade Hamilton for Toronto night 1