ISO PJ20 Night 1 AMES (Also TRIVIA QUESTIONS!)

TheSpectrumTheSpectrum Posts: 119
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
I just spent about 150 bucks for a PJ20 Night 2 poster on ebay, and as much as I want it, I'm hesitant to spend that much again for the Ames. I am hoping that someone has an extra. :shock:

I made a 14 hour drive to get to saturdays show by myself Saturday morning, making it there just in time to see the strokes finishing up their set. Obviously, I didn't get a poster.

I love the Ames Bros. Their work is simply amazing and has yet to dissapoint. However, I was a little ticked that the poster went on sale at the amesshop site the second they sent out an email (rather than give us an advanced notice). I was at work, checking my email, the site and facebook every hour only to see that it was sold out. I even sent the Ames Bros several messages previous to the sale. Now I know I'm not entitled to a poster but if I had known what time the poster was going to be on sale, I would've taken an early lunch and easily aquired a great piece of art to add to my collection.

I know a million people have been asking for this particular item so in an attempt to get my post more attention, I decided to incorporate some trivia for the diehards. (I'm desperate, ok?)

Question 1: Eddie has offered his voice to two different songs with the same title. What is the name of this/these songs?
we were but stones, your light made us stars
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TheSpectrumTheSpectrum Posts: 119
    edited September 2011
    Also, to add to a deal (pm me and we'll work one out). I'm offering the Analog Tee (XL) & the Taking Down The Spectrum Tee (Medium) & money of course. Shipping and handling for the entire transaction is on me.

Bottom line, if you have an extra, PM me and a deal will be done. :)
    Post edited by TheSpectrum on
  • Feel free to answer the trivia question!
  • Didn't want to give this up but I'm throwing in an EV sigg water bottle as part of the trade.