Options

Benny Hall LP

Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
I'm looking for one of these sealed or unsealed. Anyone got one they are willing to part with?
Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,908
    just saw one on the auction site for $450, 625 if you buy it immediately. :)
    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
  • Options
    just saw one on the auction site for $450, 625 if you buy it immediately. :)
    sweet thank you, lets see if i can win
  • Options
    bump for some help
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    thursday bump!
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,329
    What are you willing to spend?
  • Options
    depends if it is sealed or not, do you have one? or know someone who has one. I am willing and I know this is gonna be big bucks
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    depends if it is sealed or not, do you have one? or know someone who has one. I am willing and I know this is gonna be big bucks

You get a deal going Grandma??
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

It's not sealed, played a few times with a good needle. I really want a kayak and I was going to sell off some of my posters but this deal would be a lot easier and faster...

But more painful, and my husband reminded me that I don't know how to swim. So.... might have posted too soon, sorry! I will let you know if we decide to sell.
  • Options

It's not sealed, played a few times with a good needle. I really want a kayak and I was going to sell off some of my posters but this deal would be a lot easier and faster...

But more painful, and my husband reminded me that I don't know how to swim. So.... might have posted too soon, sorry! I will let you know if we decide to sell.
    just let me know! its prob gonna take a while to find this so just let me know
  • Options
    OleOle Posts: 13
    Just FYI...the one on e-bay went for $705.00.
    Dev
  • Options
    devsoul wrote:
    Just FYI...the one on e-bay went for $705.00.
    yea I saw that, stayed low for a while then last 5 min (as usual) everyone went crazy. thought that was pretty high for an unsealed copy
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    thats really a little bit too high for an unsealed BH
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    MajLreapMajLreap Posts: 100
    $705 :shock: I would sell my sealed copy for that in a heartbeat.

BTW I expect no one to take me up on this because I would probably back out.
  • Options
    wow
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,431
    I am looking for a Benny Hill LP
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    this what you're looking for joe? http://www.ecrater.com/p/4329420/hill-b ... usic-vinyl
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    this what you're looking for joe? http://www.ecrater.com/p/4329420/hill-b ... usic-vinyl

$700 for that?!? WTF?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

$700 for that?!? WTF?

700 for an open copy, 1250 for a sealed copy and 1938 for a sealed and signed copy
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    sold mine last year. i so so so hated to do it :cry:
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    still looking if someone is selling, please help!
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    PLEASE PLEASE help this man out. GREAT person to deal with! I was working on this with him, regarding my copy, until It was damaged (will not go into details as I am still in pain about it). Joseph is a kind and great person to work with....

Lets get him this set!!!!
  • Options
    i have one sealed that i might be willing to part with. Need some money these days. PM me if you get a chance and we'll talk. I've thought about ebay, but if i do decide to do this it would be easier and it would make me happier to sell it to a fan on here.
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    PLEASE PLEASE help this man out. GREAT person to deal with! I was working on this with him, regarding my copy, until It was damaged (will not go into details as I am still in pain about it). Joseph is a kind and great person to work with....

Lets get him this set!!!!
    thanks adam!
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    bump.

Anyone like Clarence Carter? I can not find his albums anywhere.... :ugeek:
  • Options
    bumpity bump