Options

Wanted to buy: PJ20 Hoodie Alpine NOW W/ TRADE BAIT!

Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
I was not able to get one either day at Alpine and honestly because I was so unsuccessful I don't care if it's corrected version or error version.

Saturday, I was telling merch guy what size I wanted when another guy walked up behind me and told him to stop selling them. Wouldn't let me buy mine, didn't think that was really fair.

Sunday, they were gone by the time I got there.

So if someone has one to sell let me know, thank you! L or XL.

UPDATE: Here's some possible stuff to trade. Remember I still have Money to trade to!

-PJ20 Brewers T-shirt - XL
-PJ20 Black T-shirt - XL (w/ tour dates on back from Alpine)
-PJ20 Red T-shirt - XL
-EV solo Hawaii license plate shirt - Large
(all shirts unwashed/not worn)
-Vault CD #1
-2010 PJ St. Louis poster Mark 5 Signed and Numbered.
-2011 EV solo Oakland poster Signed and Numbered
-2011 EV Chicago night 2 poster,show edition
-Pearl Jam Live on 10 Legs unopened
-Ukelele songs vinyl unopened
-Various holiday singles

And thanks for the Bumps!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    appieappie Posts: 1,441
    I was too late to get the one with the good dates and state on it,so i have to trade the one i have in if thats what they do.
    To bad otherwise you would have got it for free from me..
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    appie wrote:
    I was too late to get the one with the good dates and state on it,so i have to trade the one i have in if thats what they do.
    To bad otherwise you would have got it for free from me..

Awww that's nice of you, I really, really appreciate even the thought! I hope that they let you trade it in to get the one you really want. Hope you had fun!
  • Options
    appieappie Posts: 1,441
    If i am able to score one that has the right dates and state on it,the offer still stands
    So anyone who has an hoody to sell size m or l please contact me..you can make 2 people happy at the same time.. :D
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    Bump! Keep me in mind if exchanges don't happen. Error version works for me too, I'm not picky.
  • Options
    I asked first ;) Bump!

I'll trade $$, posters, maybe even vinyl, whatcha looking for within reason?
  • Options
    P-JamP-Jam Posts: 807
    Bump to help a brotha out! ;)
  • Options
    P-Jam wrote:
    Bump to help a brotha out! ;)

Thank you!
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    PM sent
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18