Options

ISO PJ20 9/4 poster

Eford014Eford014 Posts: 5
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hi everyone!
This is my first time looking for something. If anyone is selling the second night's poster, please PM me. I'm hoping some fans are looking out for each other. I know so many fans were really disappointed when they saw people with stacks of them.

Thanks for any help!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJlivePJlive Earth Posts: 469
    Yea night 1 was not as bad as I really didn't see many walking around with them. Night 2 was really bullshit. I got 1 but the guy to my right bought 8 of them and I confronted him on it. Dude tried telling me he collects them and uses them for silent auction fundraisers. I am sorry but I ain't stupid.
    9/1-9/2/2000 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    4/28/2003 - The Spectrum, Phila, PA
    5/3/2003 - Bryce Jordan Center, State College, PA
    7/5-7/6/2003 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    7/13/2003 - Hershey Park, Hershey, PA
    10/1/2004 - Sovereign Center, Reading, PA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge, George, WA
    10/03/2005 - Wachovia Center, Phila, PA
    5/27-5/28/2006 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    6/16/2008 - Columbia, SC
    6/19-6/20/2008 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    6/24-6/25 - Madison Square Garden
    10/28-10/31/2008 - The Spectrum, Phila, PA
    9/22/2012 - MidTown, Atlanta, GA
    10/21-10/22 - Wells Fargo Center, Phila, PA
    10/30/2013 - Charlotte, NC
    04/21/2016 - Columbia, SC
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,206
    PJlive wrote:
    Yea night 1 was not as bad as I really didn't see many walking around with them. Night 2 was really bullshit. I got 1 but the guy to my right bought 8 of them and I confronted him on it. Dude tried telling me he collects them and uses them for silent auction fundraisers. I am sorry but I ain't stupid.

thats bull, way to go for talking to him and putting him in the hot seat
  • Options
    PJlive wrote:

I'm happy you got one! It's nice when things work out for the fans. I was just so happy to be able to go! Well, let's just hope that guy who bought so many truly does do some sort of silent auction and it is for a good cause.
    But either way, I'm glad you said something. That makes me happy that there are still compassionate people out there! Hope you enjoyed the show as much as I did!
  • Options
    irishgal21irishgal21 Denver, CO, USA Posts: 53
    It breaks my heart (and pisses me off) to read threads like this one, then think about the guy from my flight outta MKE. He had EIGHT tubes of posters that he's trying to sell for 3-4x the price...and only in sets. I offered double for one of them and he scoffed with a, "they're already going for $80-100 on eBay." The vague sob story about having to go "back and forth" from venue to car to get them didn't really resonate. I also doubt he was flipping them for a charity cause or else I'm sure I would have heard the story immediately. :evil:
  • Options
    Thanks Irish!
    I really appreciate your compassion!
    My journey doesnt seem to be getting me any closer, but I'll keep checking.

Thanks!
  • Options
    indeed that was total bs, i drove 12 hours for that poster, just seems like there should be 1 per limit, but my dumb ass will probably by one ebay, its a shame for a band who has foughty so hard against the thievery of there fruits they would allow this to happen to merch....and come on how aboout some 2 and 3x shirts us big boys like the jam too...THE SHOW WAS AN AMAZING THOUGH