ISO: Buck shirt or Poster shirt PJ20

P-JamP-Jam Posts: 807
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
Kind of wishing I grabbed a venue shirt :(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I know it's a long shot but hoping I can find a Large..
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,206
    it is an awesome shirt, hope someone can hook you up
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    I actually bought both the bucks shirt and packers shirt in a large on saturday. Brought them home and washed them and they are tiny. I'm 165lbs, you may want an xl, at least the large hoody I bought kind of fits...
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    sherm wrote:
    I actually bought both the bucks shirt and packers shirt in a large on saturday. Brought them home and washed them and they are tiny. I'm 165lbs, you may want an xl, at least the large hoody I bought kind of fits...

were you looking to sell them? I am desperately searching for a packers shirt in a large
  • Options
    Yeah, i think i would. I see everyone looking for things, whats the point of me holding onto some tiny shirts that dont fit? If the original poster wants the bucks shirt i would hook him up, and if you want the packers shirt thats cool too. Im kicking myself for not trying them on in the hotel on sunday morning but what can you do? They are small though man, and i washed them in cold water.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    sherm wrote:
    Yeah, i think i would. I see everyone looking for things, whats the point of me holding onto some tiny shirts that dont fit? If the original poster wants the bucks shirt i would hook him up, and if you want the packers shirt thats cool too. Im kicking myself for not trying them on in the hotel on sunday morning but what can you do? They are small though man, and i washed them in cold water.
    Cool man! Sorry that happened to you...
  • Options
    P-Jam wrote:
    sherm wrote:

yeah thats to bad man but thanks for hooking us up rather than going to ebay
  • Options
    P-Jam wrote:
    sherm wrote:

Its all good, hoping my brother can grab me a shirt in toronto
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:
    P-Jam wrote:
    sherm wrote:

yeah thats to bad man but thanks for hooking us up rather than going to ebay

Agreed! "The Faithful" helping each other out, Love it!
  • Options
    Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    sherm wrote:

I bet that hoodie is a little too small too, right ;);) ? I can give you your money back for that too if you want :D !

Good looking out for the OP my friend!
  • Options
    Agreed! "The Faithful" helping each other out, Love it![/quote]

The whole ebay situation is kind of a bummer. Not an option. "The Faithful" I love that shit man, they really do need to make some t-shirts or something...
  • Options
    sherm wrote:

The whole ebay situation is kind of a bummer. Not an option. "The Faithful" I love that shit man, they really do need to make some t-shirts or something...[/quote]
    That should be next years "Analog Membership" T-shirt!
  • Options
    P-Jam wrote:
    sherm wrote:

The whole ebay situation is kind of a bummer. Not an option. "The Faithful" I love that shit man, they really do need to make some t-shirts or something...
    That should be next years "Analog Membership" T-shirt![/quote]

that would be cool