Options

To Trade/ Blue Ray Vedder WOTR for the MSG DVD

dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
edited August 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hey guys, I cant find my copy of the Live At The Garden DVD. I am willing to trade 2011 EDDIE VEDDER DVD Water on the Road BLUE RAY Copy

I would prefer the MSG DVD be in as mint condition as possible. My kids got it for my fathers day a few years back and I think we lost it in the move. I just dont have the heart to tell them.

I also was at the show. So as I know you I would love to have my visual memories back.

Thanks for any help. Love you guys :D
Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    I got one better for you Don....
    I have an extra copy and it is unopened. Its yours. As soon as I can get my busy butt to the post office.
    dave
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    I have an extra copy and it is unopened. Its yours. As soon as I can get my busy butt to the post office.
    dave

What a man!!!! Honored to call you my friend.
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    dave

ah, thanx brotha! a classic win-win...Don gets what he wants and my wife thinks I am trading this for the DTE poster!! Being a Jedi certainly does have it's advantages at times with the Mrs....
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    ahill721 wrote:
    dave

ah, thanx brotha! a classic win-win...Don gets what he wants and my wife thinks I am trading this for the DTE poster!! Being a Jedi certainly does have it's advantages at times with the Mrs....

Nice, that has me laughing, the stories we make up to allow for more PJ collectibles in the house
  • Options
    she's been on this forum a few times. I should probably be more careful with my stories publicly....
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Wow Thanks Dave. You have given me way to much as it is.

You say your a Jedi did you go to the same training as my 7 year old son did at Disney World :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...