edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
I have 1 XL Seattle shirt****SOLD FOR FACE****
1 L PA shirt
1 XL PA shirt
1 night 1 Seattle poster****SOLD FOR FACE*****
1 night 2 soto Seattle(guitar) poster***SOLD FOR FACE*****
1 XL CA shirt
3 PA posters for face

All for face, didn't realize the uprise and piss so many people off, I'm just strapped for cash and shouldn't have had others got out of their way for mr and I apologize.

Especially Jose, I hope you can accept my apology as my intentions were to keep everything.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    PM sent for the Seattle Xl plate shirt
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal πŸ‘Œ)
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    PM sent regarding XL Philly shirt as a tentative hold for someone on here looking for this shirt. Ralphy?!
  • Options
    Arock213Arock213 Posts: 5
    PM sent regarding Seattle night 2 Soto EV print
  • Options
    Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    Pm for Seattle 1 print.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,695
    Nice to see your doing the right thing man

Jose is awesome for hooking you up
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    PM sent for Seattle T.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Well it makes sense to recap what happened here today.

Upon seeing the OP I PM'd Shannon (him/her? they reference getting married but says that her significant other is pissed he/she spend so much money on merch so i am not sure) about the Seattle plate shirt. I purchase one at the show and after one wash the L i have is tight.

Shannon PM's me back saying $60 is the best they can do "these are selling on ebay for much more". I told Shannon i thought that was bogus and this was not ebay. I offer to pay a little more them cost to get a shirt that fits me and help him/her out of the jam.

When the fellow board members get ahold of the original thread Shannon is shocked and capitualates by lowering all the prices to cost, at which point I PM again and post under the "EV merch for cost" thread I am interested in the Seattle Shirt XL the first post on the new lowered prices thread.

Only to find out that the shirt has in fact been sold for cost TO SOMEONE ELSE.

So apparently someone else bought the shirt and I have not heard back from Shannon!

This is not a POST about getting beaten to the punch on a good deal. Its rather a post about how someone could have pleaded with 10+ posts for people to buy him/her merch, which he/she in term posts on the forum at twice cost "flipping" and has the audasity to sell the shirt to someone else. Having spent my fair share of $$ buying PJ and EV merch recently i will get over it (and if i loss some weight I will have no problem with the L size that i have)

BUT THIS OP AND THE WHOLE ENTIRE EPISODE HAS BEEN BOGUS and BAD KARMA IS A HARD THING TO GET RID OF.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal πŸ‘Œ)
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    i think the op came correct. They were made aware of their mistake, corrected it and all is well and nothing is lost for anyone.
    Also, your first pm appears to be a haggle on the price of the shirt before the "shit hit the fan". So you never came to an agreement. There was never a deal. When "shit hit the fan" and they lowered the price to face, you were not the first person to respond and you may have soured the relationship with your original price haggle, just sprayin'
    Also, I don't think that by being the first person to respond is a proper gold standard. Some people can't pay right away, so I would prefer to dump my lost dogs on someone who can close the deal now. Not necessarily the first pm. Maybe there is an international first pm, also more difficult. Maybe first pm is someone you don't want to do business with. Maybe first pm does not have a good trading record, etc.
  • Options
    All fair points, except for the part about them coming correct :roll:

Let me put it to you this way. I wanted the shirt and now that i have seen how this person has PLAYED themselves I would rather go shirtless then have purchased a shirt or anything else for that matter from a flipper that caved to the pressure and then sold the shirt to someone else. SPINELESS all around.

I was negotiating the price down from double cost. When it was put up at cost i said i will take it and they sold it to someone else that came in after me. Its all good but thats not the way to roll and i think you know it.

look back over the OP posts begging and pleading for someone to buy the merch and then to end up here says it ALL.

I have already gotten to involved in this already so to each their own and to all a good PJ20.
    i think the op came correct. They were made aware of their mistake, corrected it and all is well and nothing is lost for anyone.
    Also, your first pm appears to be a haggle on the price of the shirt before the "shit hit the fan". So you never came to an agreement. There was never a deal. When "shit hit the fan" and they lowered the price to face, you were not the first person to respond and you may have soured the relationship with your original price haggle, just sprayin'
    Also, I don't think that by being the first person to respond is a proper gold standard. Some people can't pay right away, so I would prefer to dump my lost dogs on someone who can close the deal now. Not necessarily the first pm. Maybe there is an international first pm, also more difficult. Maybe first pm is someone you don't want to do business with. Maybe first pm does not have a good trading record, etc.

• Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    WTF! :roll:

OK I want an XL Sports shirt Seattle, San Diego, St. Louis and a few other's for face, and if you don't sell them to me for face you are nothing but a goddamn flipper. Ummmm..... I also want you new Benny vinyl for the $35 I know you paid for it you flipper!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    stickman wrote:

OK I want an XL Sports shirt Seattle, San Diego, St. Louis and a few other's for face, and if you don't sell them to me for face you are nothing but a goddamn flipper. Ummmm..... I also want you new Benny vinyl for the $35 I know you paid for it you flipper!

I think you missed one major detail: a lot of pleas were made for someone to buy him items at an EV show in Seattle. Jose was kind enough to oblige and sent items on his time and effort etc only to see a few days later, if that, the items were being sold on here for double or so. I think this one can be put to rest and lessons will be applied but it would be very disheartening I am sure if you were in Jose's shoes
  • Options
    And you also missed the original prices for the merch that the OP begged people to get for him/her which he/her then put up for sale at twice cost +
    stickman wrote:

This discussion has been closed.