Options

PJ20 Sunday lawn w/wristbands for sale

TQ8541TQ8541 Posts: 31
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
I've got 2 Lawn tix available for Sunday for PJ20 with wristbands. Looking for $120. If you're coming out on Saturday we can met up and do the exchange then. I should be there fairly early so you can have the wristbands available for both days.

Also, at this point, I'm looking for a small $20 deposit to be sent ahead of time. I've had 2 people "buy" the tickets from me and then back out. Hopefully, people won't be afraid I'm ripping them off for $20, but its enough to make people think twice about backing out. PM me, please.

EDIT: TIX HAVE BEEN SOLD!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Will u split the pair? Need only 1, also will u take $50? Will pay full amount now.
  • Options
    Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    TQ8541 wrote:
    I've got 2 Lawn tix available for Sunday for PJ20 with wristbands. Looking for $120. If you're coming out on Saturday we can met up and do the exchange then. I should be there fairly early so you can have the wristbands available for both days.

Also, at this point, I'm looking for a small $20 deposit to be sent ahead of time. I've had 2 people "buy" the tickets from me and then back out. Hopefully, people won't be afraid I'm ripping them off for $20, but its enough to make people think twice about backing out. PM me, please.

I'll take both tix and wristbands. Can't pm u right now but if u want to send me one with details I will reply a bit later. Just kind of concerned with meeting up and making sure it goes through on Saturday but we could work that out I suppose. Let me know, thanks!