EXTRA EV POSTERS, WILL THEY EVER HIT THE GOODS SECTION?

SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
Has anyone else noticed the number of posters left over after the EV shows? Not sure about the other shows but in Philly there were hundreds it looked like left over. I know that wasn't the most popular poster but I heard others mentioning that at the other shows there were a an abundance of posters left over and being sold after the shows.

It would be great if they released some of them under the Goods section of PJ.com.

Come on 10club!

Shannon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    the only one that I know of for sure was sold out was the Sperry poster from Long Beach the other night...someone told me that Chicago 1 was sold out but when I went back for night 2, one of my friends was able to buy a night 1 and a night 2 (seems they had some hidden in the merch booth somehow?

but yea, extras would be fun :)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    That is the question for million $$
    I think if they don't have a good number of the posters they will not put them up, maybe will do some random mystery sale instead.
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.