Options

another Santa Barbara poster request

kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,598
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
probably a longshot, but if the poster is an Emek, could someone pick one up for me?

thank you in advance!

Andy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    kramer73 wrote:
    probably a longshot, but if the poster is an Emek, could someone pick one up for me?

thank you in advance!

Andy
    :lol: only if it's an Emek?
  • Options
    Elzar wrote:
    kramer73 wrote:

thank you in advance!

Andy

yeah, strange request I'm sure, but of the list of artists for these shows, that's the only one I'm interested in.

I just don't want someone to buy it, I don't like it, and that person has to sell it here.
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    kramer73 wrote:
    Elzar wrote:
    kramer73 wrote:

thank you in advance!

Andy

yeah, strange request I'm sure, but of the list of artists for these shows, that's the only one I'm interested in.

I just don't want someone to buy it, I don't like it, and that person has to sell it here.

So you would still have to approve of the art?? Even after the person spent their money on buying you the freakin' poster, you would still need to make sure it's something you like?!?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I understand you want the emek print, but generally speaking you're saying that if you don't like the poster you wouldn't complete the sale and the buyer would have to deal with it.

what a great community................. :roll: :roll:
  • Options
    I just want the emek. you are reading way too much into this.

if it isn't an emek, I don't want it. I don't want someone to buy it if it isn't an emek. that's all.