Options

FS: Eddie Vedder Chicago 08 AP poster-signed! SOLD

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'll give you $400 for it. Email me if interested at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:villanuevaguadalupe@hotmail.com">villanuevaguadalupe@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->. I am under the impression that we (tenclub members) should hook each other up. Lol let me know.
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    I'll give you $400 for it. Email me if interested at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:villanuevaguadalupe@hotmail.com">villanuevaguadalupe@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->. I am under the impression that we (tenclub members) should hook each other up. Lol let me know.
    Seriously???? 555 is a deal stop being greedy.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    arq wrote:
    You won't get this print any cheaper. 555 is a stealing seriously.

The last one in eBay sold for a little less than $410... This is my holy grail but I missed the auction :(

Not true according to ebeans, the last one went for 800. http://www.expressobeans.com/members/de ... 26/history

thats eBay this is the Ten Club - Lost Dogs . read the rules !!
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    Seriously???? 555 is a deal stop being greedy.

Not that I really care or anything, but I sure am curious, where are all the people who complain about flippers and reselling for more then face? I wonder if this board is all politics.... :?

Personally I wouldn't sell that poster for anything less then 500, unless it was for Arq ( ;) ), but then again money talks.... And that seems to be a real offer on the table from a good guy. I say pull the trigger and hook the guy up.

:thumbup:
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    tonifig8 wrote:
    Personally I wouldn't sell that poster for anything less then 500, unless it was for Arq ( ;) ), but then again money talks.... And that seems to be a real offer on the table from a good guy. I say pull the trigger and hook the guy up. :thumbup:

Bro you're killing me! it seems like we could make a deal in the near future 8-)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    OK - i am lowering it to $525 -
    hopefully someone will think this is a bargain price :o
  • Options
    Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    I am so tempted...
  • Options
    $450. Come on man. I'm really serious. Hook a fellow member.
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    $450. Come on man. I'm really serious. Hook a fellow member.

Come on OP-
    Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! The poster would be going to a good home.
    Good luck G.V.!! 450 dollars in today's economy is a whole lot of money!! :idea: :idea: :ugeek:

:arrow: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Come on man. $475 is my final offer and I'll pay for shipping.
  • Options
    How much for if u don't mind me asking.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966

Sold for 525 to the lucky new owner of this fantastic rare piece of art!
    this is one that will be worth a ton a a few years....sad to see it go :cry:
  • Options
    Elzar wrote:

Sold for 525 to the lucky new owner of this fantastic rare piece of art!
    this is one that will be worth a ton a a few years....sad to see it go :cry:
    well then someone got a great deal,sucks u had to part with it.
    Go Birds!!!!