Options

Tamayo Eddie Vedder S/N A/P...Gone

One Became FiveOne Became Five Posts: 269
edited April 2011 in Lost Dogs
On me. I will cover shipping in U.S., overseas I'll split it with you.

Not sure how to do this, so the first person to tell me who my idol was growing up. A few clues. Played for the Braves (baseball) for the majority of his career. Started out as a catcher, moved to centerfield. Two time MVP, finished his career with a brief stint with the Phillies and then the Rockies.

At bat, Number 3........ Dale Murphy

Starmap3333 it will be sent out Saturday :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,908
    Dale Murphy?
    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
  • Options
    I already have your address, will be sent out Saturday! :)
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,431
    The Braves had some heavy hitters back then....Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Bob Horner!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Jason strikes again...great offer my friend....next time ask about european basketball please.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    propro Posts: 134
    that's has to be him :)
    Dale Murphy?
  • Options
    I will do that :D

I have a few more give aways coming.

Vs, Vitalogy, Backspacer, Ten, Ten Legs vinyl as well as Mansfield and State college boots.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    Jason strikes again...great offer my friend....next time ask about european basketball please.. :lol:

I don't even know a single name of a basketball team from Europe! Is it any good? :|
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arq wrote:

I don't even know a single name of a basketball team from Europe! Is it any good? :|
    only one word...the team,i love and support...Panathinaikos..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panathinaikos_BC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_pTAh1w3Xk

Panathinaikos_Supporters.jpg
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    btw the sports arena you see in the video with the fans is the one pj play in Athens :mrgreen:
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    btw the sports arena you see in the video with the fans is the one pj play in Athens :mrgreen:

Who would have thought? Greece have a winner basketball team :shock:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arq wrote:

Who would have thought? Greece have a winner basketball team :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpHUYBXV ... re=related

he he he...

i hope you saw my fellow fans how the do an atmosphere..+ the same type of people was at pj show :D
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ8w4ab4 ... re=related

how the hell you can loose with those fans in this atmosphere ??you become a winner baby,,winner!!!! :D