FS/FT: EV EMEK Sydney AP.. SOLD!

Radioactive_ToyRadioactive_Toy Posts: 263
edited April 2011 in Lost Dogs
Posters gone.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    You must of felt the way I did :lol: I couldn't wait to see this poster in person. It looks great on the computer but in person it dont have the WOW factor. I think its because we expected so much more from EMEK. Im sure it will look better as a DVD cover. Good luck with your trade/sale. Check out my posters if any thing interest you. Im a sucker for Emek :lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    Would you consider trading for an Ames Bros Perth (signed/#'ed)?? It is #26. Think it over. Groovy.
  • Options
    garland09garland09 Posts: 830
    Pm sent
  • Options
    JN180032 wrote:
    Would you consider trading for an Ames Bros Perth (signed/#'ed)?? It is #26. Think it over. Groovy.

I actually already have the Ames Bros Perth print (when it arrives that is). Ive got most of the prints from the Aussie tour, at least the ones I wanted. I was just disappointed with this one sadly.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    i hope i can find munk one,,wishing 10c put them on sale soon..i like this one too,but if i pay money wll be for munk one only
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647
    How about you post what you want?

I am an EMEK freak and would love to get my hands on this, however I don't play the "PM me an offer" game. That sounds more like "I'll wait for a week or so, look at all the offers, see which one is the best and take that"....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:

I am an EMEK freak and would love to get my hands on this, however I don't play the "PM me an offer" game. That sounds more like "I'll wait for a week or so, look at all the offers, see which one is the best and take that"....

I'm not going to play the way for a week and see whats best. I just have nothing specific im looking for on this print. I would trade it for vinyl, PJ and other bands.. I would sell it for cash, but I would prefer to trade it.
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    i hope i can find munk one,,wishing 10c put them on sale soon..i like this one too,but if i pay money wll be for munk one only
    Oh. I don't know what that has to do with this print.. at all.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    shep wrote:

I'm not going to play the way for a week and see whats best. I just have nothing specific im looking for on this print. I would trade it for vinyl, PJ and other bands.. I would sell it for cash, but I would prefer to trade it.

Well than post how much cash you want for it. it's simple really. I'm not going to PM you a cash offer along with 5 other people so you can pick the best one a week from now.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    Well than post how much cash you want for it. it's simple really. I'm not going to PM you a cash offer along with 5 other people so you can pick the best one a week from now.

Ok, open for trades for PJ vinyl I dont have (Riot Act, Binaural, Yield)

cash would be 150 shipped for it in the US (Confirmation and insurance), overseas will cost a bit more for shipping.

ill take other things in trade as well for vinyl, even Cd's for things, im flexable.
  • Options
    shep wrote:

Ok, open for trades for PJ vinyl I dont have (Riot Act, Binaural, Yield)

cash would be 150 shipped for it in the US (Confirmation and insurance), overseas will cost a bit more for shipping.

ill take other things in trade as well for vinyl, even Cd's for things, im flexable.

$150 for something that cost you $85 with shipping 2 weeks ago?

Flip, Flip, Flip-adelphia....
  • Options
    shep wrote:

<sigh> I really didnt want to respond to this, but whatever. I dont care if you think its flipped or not. I bought the poster with the though of hanging it on my wall, which there are plenty of already there. When I got it, I didnt like it compared to how EMEK had it look when the pictures were first posted. Next time ill just make sure that I put it on Ebay instead. And it sold for a lot less then I could have gotten on Ebeans or Ebay. So just keep your little smart assed comments to yourself.
  • Options
    shep wrote:

<sigh> I really didnt want to respond to this, but whatever. I dont care if you think its flipped or not. I bought the poster with the though of hanging it on my wall, which there are plenty of already there. When I got it, I didnt like it compared to how EMEK had it look when the pictures were first posted. Next time ill just make sure that I put it on Ebay instead. And it sold for a lot less then I could have gotten on Ebeans or Ebay. So just keep your little smart assed comments to yourself.

Then sell the poster for what you paid for it. Simple. There's no law that says you have to make money off it just because you can.

I'll drop this now. Sorry.