Options

Free CD's! Vs. and Vitalogy Reissues - Winner Announced

2»

Comments

• Options
    OwlOwl Posts: 1,062
    StillHere wrote:
    FACT: The population of Texas is 24 million, not including the 16 million cattle.

That gives Ed an easy out for opening with "Walking the Cow" :D

That's undoubtedly a good one :D

nice giveaway!
  • Options
    SpikeLaneSpikeLane Posts: 38
    I think it should be mine.
    Since i ordered the Live on Ten Legs everything goes wrong , didn't have ever received that one , and now waiting for 4 weeks on the VS/Vitalogy pre order , i'm affraid that one will also will never come to my house.

GreetZ and THNX ahead from the Netherlands.
    ATHENS - 30-9-06 /ROTTERDAM - 13-8-09 / BERLIN - 15-8-09 / MANCHESTER - 17-8-09 / LONDON - 18-8-09 / DUBLIN - 22-6-10 / BELFAST - 23-6-10 / LONDON - 25-6-10 / BERLIN - 30-6-10 / ARRAS - 3-7-10 / BILBAO - 9-7-10 / LISBON - 10-7-10
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    Great music scene, the best BBQ ever and oil tanker wake surfing! So much music that has enriched my life and probably yours has come out of the lone star state check this out
    Famous Texan musicians and groups include Kenny Rogers, Willie Nelson, Lightnin' Hopkins, George Strait, Waylon Jennings, Buck Owens, Buddy Holly, Roy Orbison, Hank Thompson, Ray Price, T-Bone Burnett, Edgar Winter, Johnny Winter, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Archie Bell & the Drells, Johnny Guitar Watson, Ornette Coleman, Townes Van Zandt, Selena Quintanilla, Pantera, Steve Miller, Charlie Sexton, Janis Joplin, ZZ Top, Eric Johnson and many others.

did you notice johnny guitar watson on there? how epic would that be pj in texas rocking the johnny guitar in his home state!

i'am to broke to buy these right now.....my women has been out of work and i've been picking up the slack, thanks for the chance :D

Lot's of great posts, but this was my favorite. Texas has had some great musicians come from here and sounds like d1witdafunk knows his stuff! Also I wish your woman the best of luck in her job search and sounds like you deserve the new reissues for your support of her during this time. I'll PM you and we'll make this happen.

Thanks everyone for making my first giveaway so much fun!
    Mike
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    congrats d1witdafunk

thanks for the fun themessenger :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    d1witdafunkd1witdafunk Posts: 226
    thanks mike :D ....this place continues to humble and amaze me.... greatest people ever! Cant wait to hear the bonus tracks ;)
  • Options
    dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
    thanks mike :D ....this place continues to humble and amaze me.... greatest people ever! Cant wait to hear the bonus tracks ;)

congrats - i had fun making my map anyway...