Options

Looking for LIVE @ Easy Street

RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
edited April 2011 in Lost Dogs
I know, I know...I'm looking for it, not looking to blow the bank either. I have a few extra holiday singles, maybe a few extra Deep mags for trade...now is the time to transfer to your ipod and let me get my hands on the CD! :D
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I know, I know...I'm looking for it, not looking to blow the bank either. I have a few extra holiday singles, maybe a few extra Deep mags for trade...now is the time to transfer to your ipod and let me get my hands on the CD! :D

I think I'm missing Deep from Fall/Winter 2007(?) I'll double check if that's the right year, it might be 2008… More than happy to make a trade.
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    PM sent
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    pearljambootlegs.org has the full show for download
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    look on Amazon. used for $11.99.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Pm me your address and I'll send you mine
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,754
    Those were for sale @ Easy Street for about 5 years. Why didn't you grab one then?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg